• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Justin said:
One Day...

In the future, we plan to introduce a new feature that will allow to purchase clothing and other accessories for an Animal Crossing character that you can customize.

:00000

Last edited:
If I correctly read that post by Justin, he is referring to customizable AC character avatars on this forum. Such a feature reminds me right away of another forum: Planet Zot, which has a feature that allows for customizable cartoon character avatars.

If I correctly read that post by Justin, he is referring to customizable AC character avatars on this forum. Such a feature reminds me right away of another forum: Planet Zot, which has a feature that allows for customizable cartoon character avatars.
Or ya know sort of like Gaia but you can't use it as your avatar.

Ehh I wouldn't want it as an avatar. Maybe putting it under the collectibles row

Back