• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

Last Activity Today 04:07 PM

This was posted around 2:30. So her parents appearently kicked her off her electronics, but she managed to stay on the site for another hour and thirty minutes... Probably means absolutely nothing but atleast I'm trying.*shrugs*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh, I swear I'm going to be kicked out of this Mafia by temporarily forgetting the do not edit rule, and go and fix a typo... *Apparently.

ok srsly rn i have like thirty seconds to type this but here goes
my parents ****ing banned me from electronics
just because my last activity was then doesn't mean i had been on there for that long

ok who the **** made me king i h8 ur fkn life

ok srsly rn i have like thirty seconds to type this but here goes
my parents ****ing banned me from electronics
just because my last activity was then doesn't mean i had been on there for that long

ok who the **** made me king i h8 ur fkn life

So does this mean Blu won't be back on again?

So scum/Sk tried to kill Trundle, killed Nikki, and roleblocked me. Lets think about that for a second: was I really worth the roleblocking priority? What about Minties, Jeremy, and Tom? Why were they untouched?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try to sneak on again and random lynch with what little time you have Blu Rose. It's better than getting modkilled if you're town.

So scum/Sk tried to kill Trundle, killed Nikki, and roleblocked me. Lets think about that for a second: was I really worth the roleblocking priority? What about Minties, Jeremy, and Tom? Why were they untouched?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try to sneak on again and random lynch with what little time you have Blu Rose. It's better than getting modkilled if you're town.

Obviously you see it differently, but no one else can see that you were role blocked. You can just as easily be mafia and planned to say you were blocked for the sake of a defense.

##VOTE/LYNCH: Yui Z

going with an inactive lynch here and hoping that it's like dolby in the first kingmaker mafia

Man I hope she's defying statistics and is mafia again. She just seemed disinterested, but I hope this random lynch gets us lucky. I would have gone for Cory, Jeremy, or Minties tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obviously you see it differently, but no one else can see that you were role blocked. You can just as easily be mafia and planned to say you were blocked for the sake of a defense.

Because it almost sounds like you were waiting to say that.

I'm ending day early. Jesus ****ing christ.

Night Three

Meanwhile, in a realm far far away, the Chaos God oath2order sighed and shook his head in disbelief. Again.

Yui-Z aka Meike the Kingmaker (previously Bentamir) had the last laugh.

Night Three will end in 31 hours, at 11:59PM on January 19th. Please send all action PMs to me. A new Kingmaker will be chosen and will receive their PM stating their role change from Townie to Kingmaker.

**** me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correct me if I'm forgetting, but I don't think anyone said they were protected after night 1?
No but Trundle claims to have been protected Night 2. So there's that. Not everyone who gets protected gets notified.

I was protected from a kill overnight.

Well with it being a no-PM game, roles haven't leaked so obviously everything so far is a shot in the dark for town/mafia/third party alike. Plus you're the only one so far to have stated that you've been roleblocked and that it supposedly did nothing.

At this point Mafia is probably going to win and I really don't care. Ya'll lynched all our greens who haven't died to modkill, so we're literally going to lose here.

What. Why are all the kings killing their makers. Is this some sort of joke oath is playing on us?????????

so that means tom and jer collaborate and send in your kill(s) and blu rose send in your sk kill

- - - Post Merge - - -

also post 420 yaaaaas

Back