HimedereAlice

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
I need just a few TBT in order to get sets I'd like, so I'm offering cute chibis for 1k TBT each!

Rules:
Girls only
I prefer dresses/skirts over shorts/tshirts bc I'm better at dresses/skirts
I'll do mayors and OCs
If you are pushy or impatient I will smack u into hell and u'll drown in the flames.
(i.e i will put u on my blacklist)
don't send the TBT til I accept you
post refs before you ask if I'll do you. I can't decide without seeing what the offer is??????
pls don't change ur ref after i've already accepted u thank

streaming

bbystar_by_himederealice-d8i76bi.png

DA for more samples

doing batches of 10 but I will do them even after this c:

1. closed

2. *paid*
Oooh, I'd love a chibi! :)
Reference : { x }
Please draw Bunstelle from the thread. c:

3. *paid*
Derp. Oh well. I did find the other outfits for the other two, but you'll probably decline those too, so won't bother showing them to you. XP Umm, what about this?

Aurelia: [x]

For the dress, I was think the colors would be more like a galaxy, like blues, purples, teals, black, white & silver: [x]

4. *paid*

Ahh I would love to commission you one! Can you make chibi dress like this:

View attachment 84772

However, can you remove the ribbons at the bottom of skirt? I just like the one on tops ^_^
And you don't need to include the roses too (if it's too hard).

Bigger picture is here http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52h139Nb61qlhq6zo1_500.png

And her hair like this but pink.

5. bc i can't say no to tera chara *paid*
I'll buy one, is there a specific order form or just a ref?
Edit: Ref's here (you can choose either, i'm not picky!) :)

6. *paid*
So Sorry, Hun, but you added a lot of instructions after you had agreed to do mine and I sent you the tbts before the picture because I was so excited! I am adding a picture of a dress for you. Please be assured that I am being neither "pushy or impatient because I don't want to get smacked into hell"!!! lol
I want you to keep the tbts if you agree, and the offer stands on the Princess set for you!
dress reference ... face same as on picture already sent. :D
dgq9s7.jpg

7. *paid*
Are you still taking slots dear? :)

yYeqzYp.png

okay will you reserve a placefor my mayor?

fcO3scG.png

she wears
latest
but you dont have to put them

her dress has a black cat with her eyes closed on it

9. *paid*

Are you still taking refs for art? Here's mine: clicky here

10. closed

finished
onething_by_himederealice-d8jn9oz.png

thing2_by_himederealice-d8jn9i4.png

Last edited:
I will buy one, Hun ... I really love the one I already have (please don't worry about previous auction!♥)
If you let me know which sets you want, I have some extras ... Golden, Sweets and Princess :)

HimedereAlice art
tumblr_nj6v17BtqJ1u7pb61o1_400.png

Last edited:
If i get more tbt. I'll be back!
Good luck. Your art is goregous

Thankyou so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will buy one, Hun ... I really love the one I already have (please don't worry about previous auction!♥)
If you let me know which sets you want, I have some extras ... Golden, Sweets and Princess :)

Oh! * - * <3 You are very kind eee ; - ;
Yee I will do this! Did you want me to draw your other mayor or a different mayor? (Princess set... * - * <3)

Ooh! I'd love to order one!! :D Uhh, let me grab my ref...

I can say before I grab it that though she's wearing armor, I have another outfit in mind~ :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, you willing to do larger sizes, out of curiosity?

EDIT: Ref~

Eliana: [x]

Outfit I had in mind: [x] (to be honest, I dunno if she'd wear that purple bra in there.... it'll make sense, I think when you see the outfit)

She's not human technically, but she looks human... for the most part. XD I'll post my other OCs though with their outfits (need to find the outfits again... *shot*), just in case you'd rather draw someone else. If I can't find the outfits, are you open to designing something?

Madeleine: [x]
Personality: Energetic, adventurous, absentminded, sweet, logical

Adrianna: [x]
Personality: Charismatic, stubborn, mischievous, cunning, outspoken

Last edited:
Thankyou so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! * - * <3 You are very kind eee ; - ;
Yee I will do this! Did you want me to draw your other mayor or a different mayor? (Princess set... * - * <3)
Yes, Hun ... My HotDoggy Mayor Lulubelle ... Lol
I will send you a picture ... I can pay you 1K TBTs and gift you the Princess set ;)

Can I order one from you?

For your consideration, she's a mayor and wears a dress. I won't get my refs just yet. I'll wait and see what you decide, but I'd love to buy one!

Edit: Here are my mayor refs:

n1319x.jpg

tumblr_inline_nc0sbpTAuM1r06ws2.jpg

tumblr_mpujccLmlO1r2hi3po3_400.jpg

This dress would be preferable, since it matches the cute flower hair accessory! But I would especially love to see it in pink. QR code below.

tumblr_mpozynibV31r2hi3po4_1280.png

If not clear from the pictures, her eyes are a blue-green.

Reference image by XCrain.

Reference image by Azukitan.

11t7dc7.jpg

Pixel by Emzy!

Character blurb: Melody Rose is the kind of mayor that has trouble saying "no". She does everything that she can for the town of Mirage and its villagers and often gets suckered into buying over-priced things from the residents or fake paintings, etc. But she doesn't hold it against them. In the end, she still feels that she's doing them a favor and is happy to befriend them in any way possible.

Melody's passion is dressing up. She likes to wear a lot of different outfits and costumes, especially ones that follow themes. One day she may dress like a princess, the next, like a milkmaid or a mermaid, etc. "Variety is the spice of life" is something that she lives by. She's a fan of colorful things and has a very creative mind that she likes to work into doing things like flower pictures and patterns in the town.

On the other side of things, Melody is not an early riser and can often get behind with things and sometimes disappoint residents when she forgets things that she promised them due to taking on too many requests at once. She has issues with running late, being forgetful, and just taking too much on her shoulders at once. She's also very easily embarrassed and highly gullible. But it generally doesn't ruin her sunny disposition. One problem results in her trying even harder, be it to make something up to a villager or coming through with something like a project she has fallen behind on.

Last edited:
Once I get enough tbt I will be back, you should make a shop in the museum, your art is gourgeous!

Oooh, I'd love a chibi! :)
Reference : { x }
Please draw my OC Vrinda from the thread. c:

Last edited:
How many of these are you doing? : ) I don't want to post my ref if you're full ^^

Ooh! I'd love to order one!! :D Uhh, let me grab my ref...

I can say before I grab it that though she's wearing armor, I have another outfit in mind~ :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, you willing to do larger sizes, out of curiosity?

No armor c:
What do you mean larger size?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I order one from you?

For your consideration, she's a mayor and wears a dress. I won't get my refs just yet. I'll wait and see what you decide, but I'd love to buy one!

?? I don't understand why you would ask before giving me refs OTL Don't understand at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, Hun ... My HotDoggy Mayor Lulubelle ... Lol
I will send you a picture ... I can pay you 1K TBTs and gift you the Princess set ;)

Oh no thank you then I can't draw that. c: But thank you!

I would love to order!
Let me grab my refs real quick
OK soooo
pixel%20mayor_1.gif

HNI_0012.jpg~320x480

tumblr_inline_nk51kbcRQJ1qezikq.gif
(note, the skirt should be the same color as the hair :))

Also, it is a little hard to see, but she has pink lining along her uniform (like, if it were real life, she has pink lining 2 inches above the hems along the jacket and the cuffs :))

Last edited:
?? I don't understand why you would ask before giving me refs OTL Don't understand at all

Er, it's because I had no idea how many of these you were taking. : ( I didn't want to post refs without knowing if you were still accepting more, considering there were a number of requests above my own inquiry. Sorry for any confusion.

I'll go and edit my post with refs.

Ok, here's my OC for consideration. If chosen, I'd like to PM you details of a new outfit. Thank you : )

No armor c:
What do you mean larger size?

I'm aware of that. I wasn't asking for you to draw it. I said I had another outfit in mind. Edited my original post for the refs. And by larger size as in the finished pic being at least 900px tall. I prefer larger pics in general.

Back