• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Draw my gemsona for bells!

Beardo

Tikki, spots on!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Name: Spodumene (Jitterbug)
Gender: Genderless since she's a gem, but goes by she/her pronouns
Appearance: Spodumene.jpg
Personality: Spodumene is very smug and cocky. She's almost overly confident in her abilities and isn't afraid to show it. For example, her powers, like all gems, comes from her gem which she shows off and flaunts. Her plain, black, tap shoes have a cut-out in them (well, only on the left one) to display her gem, not just because her "weapon" comes out of it, but because she loves to show it off. That's why the shoes are black, so the shiny golden color of her gem is more attention grabbing. Not only is Spodumene arrogant, she's also very impulsive. Thinking is not as fun as doing, therefore most of her "plans" don't have a "planning stage". She's also a bit of a crybaby and a sore loser. In terms of redeeming qualities, Spodumene has a great sense of humor. Despite her arrogance she still finds it easy to laugh at herself. But, she usually spends more time laughing at others. Strangely enough, despite her independent nature, Spodumene loves making contact with others. Playing with her hair, hugging her, holding her hand, or cuddling, could really help you score some points with her.
Backstory: *Include what universe they come from* Spodumene was formed on the gem homeworld and has lived there ever since. She's never left, even during the gem war in which she fought. With 6,000 years of life and not much to do, Spodumene focused on dance.
Abilities: Infectious Dancing
Once you're chosen as her dance partner, Spodumene will continue going until you drop. Most gems weapons come from their gems, but Spodumene's provides music. Specifically the kind of music you'd do the jitterbug to. Once the music starts, there's no turning back. Even if you have no idea how to dance, the music and Spodumene's dancing will force your body to learn. The intensity of the dance will cause an enemy to grow tired and pass out. Then Spodumene can do whatever she wants with you.

That's for one-on-one combat. In large groups, Spodumene's gem music will play and she'll start to tap. The rhythm and the gem's hypnotic movements will force anyone within hearing distance to join in, too. Much like the jitterbug dance, the intensity of the tapping will cause enemies to faint.
Weaknesses: Any sort of restraint. Unless she can move, the music from her gem won't play, therefore leaving her powerless.
Other: Since her shoes are tap shoes, hard surfaces are difficult for Spodumene to be stealthy on. Over her 6,000 years she studied more than just tap and jitterbug style dances, and has basic hiphop, ballet, jazz, and contemporary training.

Last edited:
yes.png

I don't have any fully shaded human examples atm. Let me know if your interested and we can work out a price.

yes.png

I don't have any fully shaded human examples atm. Let me know if your interested and we can work out a price.

Very interested! Super cute

150 TBT? Sorry if it doesn't seem like that much. It's just a starting price.

Back