• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading /[Selling] Marina the Octopus IN BOXES

Status
Not open for further replies.

confettistan

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (40) +
Marina is skipping town. Looking for tbt, or any of the following villagers:

- Beau
- Lolly
- Zucker
- Chief
- Fauna
- possibly Wolfgang

Last edited:
Is she original?

I didn't have her for that long, but I know her shirt's changed. She might have changed the house, but last time I checked, all the stuff in there was Lovely + bathroom stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

100 tbt for Marina?

Highest offer is 100tbt! I'm gonna keep this open for a few more minutes in case someone can offer more or a dreamie :)

Last edited:
Highest offer 150tbt! Someone's been messaging me privately too, but I'm not sure what they're offering yet, so that's the highest for now.

how long will you have her? i can offer 200 tbt, but im cycling right now, so maybe i could get a friend to hold her?

I declined their offer privately, don't worry about it.

how long will you have her? i can offer 200 tbt, but im cycling right now, so maybe i could get a friend to hold her?

I don't mind your friend holding her, that would be your business amongst yourselves. As long as you can get me the tbt right away, I kinda need it for other dreamies ^^'

Highest bid 200tbt! Still open to offers for a short while, probably around 10-15 minutes :)

Last edited:
Gonna give it 2 more minutes :) Highest offer 350 tbt!

Dry-ice-bat, my question still stands, will you be able to purchase right away if you win? ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back