• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Free Practice Sketches

If anyone is interested in my ****ty art, I think I'll be doing some colored stuff after I take a shower. Just drop your refs here!

Can you do my "GIRL" Mira?

mira.jpg

I want to request something but unfortunately I don't have anything human I could have drawn :( Did I word that right? Did that sentence make sense at all

but ur art's looking great! personally when i'm trying to improve (especially on anatomy) i like to use byro pens to draw everything. i can't erase anything that way so it's impossible for me obsess over small details and correcting mistakes. everything ends up like a crazy load of loops and lines with eyeballs but it's really great for practising in my opinion. that's the only tip i can think of because im actually pretty awful at anatomy.

I want to request something but unfortunately I don't have anything human I could have drawn :( Did I word that right? Did that sentence make sense at all

but ur art's looking great! personally when i'm trying to improve (especially on anatomy) i like to use byro pens to draw everything. i can't erase anything that way so it's impossible for me obsess over small details and correcting mistakes. everything ends up like a crazy load of loops and lines with eyeballs but it's really great for practising in my opinion. that's the only tip i can think of because im actually pretty awful at anatomy.

Thank you!

You can draw my mayor if you want.
She's pretty simple, and I'm working on putting together a ref sheet for a mer-sona, but it's not done yet. >.<

You can draw my mayor if you want.
She's pretty simple, and I'm working on putting together a ref sheet for a mer-sona, but it's not done yet. >.<

Wow, sorry for the lazy coloring (if you can even call it that) super cute and fun to draw! Love the hair and glasses. image.jpg Hope you like!

Back