• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Perfectly fine! I'd like all the wet suits and each one of Gracie's sets if that is possible. So, that would be 515 tbt. Right? I'll send it as soon as you'd like me to or whenever we are getting ready to trade :)

Okay. Can you give me a few days? I'll vm you when I'm ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

tomorrow night would work! im sure we can work out a time! thanks so much :)

Okay. Thank you. See you tomorrow.

Let me know what time will work for you! I'll be home for pretty much all day, also, could you please PM me your friend code so I can add you in advance? Thanks!

I'm looking for the following items, and would like to offer 500k:

- Red Ogre Mask
- Blue Ogre Mask
- Throwing beans
- Songpyeon
- Bureom
- 12 Grape Plate

I'm not very good with prices, so if you are not happy with my offer, then just say what you want!
- CandyCorny

Hi again. :) I asked once before about cataloging some items instead of buying them? I was going to wait until I had a tricky pitfall seed to offer before asking again, but I saw you've changed the first post. I can give you a tropical vista wall and a cardboard sofa in exchange for letting me catalogue the unorderable DLC and the items in the JP and KR/EU squares. If that's not enough, I can supplement it with in game bells or forum bells, if you want. Just let me know. :D

Hi, RedTropicalFish. :) I have a tropical vista (and a tropical floor if you want that too), a yellow aloha tee, an anchor, helm, a jolly roger, a pirate's armor, a ship compass, and a ship cannon.

In exchange could I have: a mystic statue, twelve grapes plate, wall socks, bell knickknack, and a chocolate cake? Let me know if that's fair or not; feel free to adjust it. :]

Hi again! I am interested to trade for the following please;
tteok plate, bell knickknack, songpyeon, bureom, yut, sparkling cider, veggie basket, wall socks, berliner, 12 grape plate

for 1 tricky pitfall seed per item (10) and 3 million bells? Or please suggest a price since I don't know how much they go for. I can also throw in 34 regular seeds if you are looking for them. Thanks!! :)

@mayorem, @PattyThePirate
Your items are ready. Let me know when you have time for trade. Thank you.

This is my FC : 2337-3607-3307

- - - Post Merge - - -

Snowman set for 2.5m bells?

Hi :) Can you go higher a little more?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for the following items, and would like to offer 500k:

- Red Ogre Mask
- Blue Ogre Mask
- Throwing beans
- Songpyeon
- Bureom
- 12 Grape Plate

I'm not very good with prices, so if you are not happy with my offer, then just say what you want!
- CandyCorny

Ok, this is my current standard price.
Its not set price so beat me with your new offer. :)

Red Ogre Mask, Blue Ogre Mask ... 150k or 10 tbt ea
Throwing Beans ... 250k or 15 tbt
Songpyeon, Bureom ... 400k or 20 tbt ea
12 Grape Plate ... 400k or 20 tbt ea

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again. :) I asked once before about cataloging some items instead of buying them? I was going to wait until I had a tricky pitfall seed to offer before asking again, but I saw you've changed the first post. I can give you a tropical vista wall and a cardboard sofa in exchange for letting me catalogue the unorderable DLC and the items in the JP and KR/EU squares. If that's not enough, I can supplement it with in game bells or forum bells, if you want. Just let me know. :D

Okay, deal. If you could tip small amount of tbt that's be nice.
This is my FC. 1521-3473-5766

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have one tricky pitfall seed and I might have a yellow aloha tee. : )

Hi :) Do I have something which I could interest you in?

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i have a white wet suit, a sprinkler and a lawnmower for...

- - - Post Merge - - -

White wet suit is reserved in other trade, sorry.
You can have sprinkler and a lawnmower for 10k if that's okay.
This is my FC. 1521-3473-5766

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, RedTropicalFish. :) I have a tropical vista (and a tropical floor if you want that too), a yellow aloha tee, an anchor, helm, a jolly roger, a pirate's armor, a ship compass, and a ship cannon.

In exchange could I have: a mystic statue, twelve grapes plate, wall socks, bell knickknack, and a chocolate cake? Let me know if that's fair or not; feel free to adjust it. :]

Hey :) Thanks for the offer.
Okay, could we trade 1 to 1 like this? And I'll pay for your yellow aloha tee. Let me know the price.

me
Mystic statue
Twelve grapes plate
Wall sock
Bell knickknack
Chocolate cake

you
Tropical vista wall & floor
Pirate's armor
Ship compass
Ship cannon

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have bam too

xD !! Do you love him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! I am interested to trade for the following please;
tteok plate, bell knickknack, songpyeon, bureom, yut, sparkling cider, veggie basket, wall socks, berliner, 12 grape plate

for 1 tricky pitfall seed per item (10) and 3 million bells? Or please suggest a price since I don't know how much they go for. I can also throw in 34 regular seeds if you are looking for them. Thanks!! :)

Hi :) Okay. And I'd love to have regular seeds too <3
Thank you for the offer. This is my FC : 1521-3473-5766

Last edited:
Sounds good! PM me whenever you're ready tomorrow ^-^

Will do. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added your FC and am available whenever you're ready :)

I have you added! Also sent you a vm. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I added the FC. Let me know when it's okay for me to come over. Thanks again!

It will take a little bit. I'll let you know when I'm finished a trade and opening gates of catalog town.

Back