• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

1m IGB for your Throwing Beans and Bubble wand?
If that's to low just let me know, Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll give however many TBT you'd like for Peach's Parasol, 12 Grape Plate, and a Veggie Basket. I have no clue how much those things ars worth... How does both 40 TBT sound (please feel free to correct me if that's too much/not enough)?

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. Had been busy all day yesterday.
Let me know if you still need them.
I'll keep on and off tonight ( Its night time here. ) and will be back online when I wake up in the morning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. Let me know if you still need them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for disappearing, had been busy yesterday!
I'm up for trade so let me know when you are available.
I might head to bed early tonight ( Its 11:20 pm here. ), either way I'll be back online when I wake up. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

So it will be 11am - 2pm my time, neato.
I'll message you when I'm back online then. Thank you!

Don't apologize. :) I understand. I'm free for the rest of the day now.

Do you still have the lawn mower? Could I trade 2 tricky pitfall seeds for it if you do?

@Dunquixote - x
@CandyCorny - x
@butterflygems31 - x
@Shika - x
@sherlockholmes

Hi :) I'm ready when you are. Sorry for the confusion, but would you add this FC?
2337-3607-3307
Let me know when you are ready. Thank you. :)

@faithmads - x
Sure.

@Red Cat - x
Hi :) Yes, please <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

1m IGB for your Throwing Beans and Bubble wand?
If that's to low just let me know, Thanks.

Hi :) 200k is fine for both.
I need to restock and I can't TT right now. Could you give me a day?

Hey, I see you're online, just let me know once you have a free space ^^ I'll be on for quite a bit ~

Hi again, so sorry that I forgot to update this, but i just recently opened up a wishlist thread and I got the veggie basket and the 12 grape plate just a couple minutes ago! i'll give you 10 tbt though for the peach's parasol?

Hi again, so sorry that I forgot to update this, but i just recently opened up a wishlist thread and I got the veggie basket and the 12 grape plate just a couple minutes ago! i'll give you 10 tbt though for the peach's parasol?

Haha, its okay. You can have parasol for free. Just add me and open your gates please?

oh, okay thank you so much! pretty sure you're added from when i cataloged with you on my old town! gates are open, it's Celestia ^^

Can I buy all remaining paintings/statues you have, also please include a price as i'm not good at pricing.

Hello! I was wondering if it was possible to buy Good Luck Sushi Roll and a cushion?
If possible I'd be most comfortable with in-game bells!

Back