• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

she is working on it, i've been patient since i did ask her for three commissions. c: this couple is the last of the batch! thecrossingtroll is the artist i ordered from~ but i can't wait to help you get your tablet! i'm sure you're excited to get it!

Oh good, I'm glad then! I am, I've been trying my best to save up. I hit a bit of a bump in the road by being sick this past week, but hopefully I can get back on my feet again. It's been a big help having support on here, you guys have no idea how much of a relief you've given me.

MrqBSOj.gif

Hello, came to order again:blush:
I would like two baby cheeb from Keitara
xgThUBc.png

9CfednM.png

ill give a dollar for a chibi! :)

let us know which chibi that you'd like too ^^ (we are offering 2 styles of chibis at the moment); if you've donated via PayPal, I'll need to wait for Pharaoh's confirmation before I post the pieces up. Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, came to order again:blush:
I would like two baby cheeb from Keitara
xgThUBc.png

9CfednM.png

Thanks for coming back <3 <3

Last edited:
AHA it's too perfect, really made me smile. c':
Thanks so much! I'll probably come back if this is still going on later. x)

I am SO in! Can I get 4 Keitara's adorable baby cheeb!!??!

How much and payment to same paypal?

I want three of the cheebs to be together and one by itself.

Orders so far and pending confirmation:

abelsister: 1x baby cheeb from Keitara

MayorMelony: 2x baby cheebs from Keitara CLICK ME

aleshapie: 4x baby cheebs from Keitara (3 together and 1 single)

Thank you all for ordering but I'll have to wait for Pharaoh's confirmation of payment before I post the pieces up. Keitara is also bit busy at the moment so there might be some wait for the pieces too.

Last edited:
Back