• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

"Kill some kp"? Please extrapolate to what you mean here. As far as I'm aware the structure of the designation of the red teams kills isn't known.

@Cariad: I appreciate the fact that you're trying to get reads and I can understand how someone would see me as someone who was 'attempting to appear town', but at this point it's pretty important to make the distinction between someone who is attempting to help town and someone who is trying to appear as if he's helping town. Doing the latter is a red tell and doing the former shouldn't ever be one - even if it's excessive. Since viewing it as a red tell is effectively encouraging people to not try to help town.

This is exactly what i mean. 'Thank you for helping us but it didnt really work did it' (my inference of your words anyway)
And are you telling me that i was encouraging people not to help town? Because that is not what i was saying. I was saying my thoughts and they included you. Big deal. (ok sorry if that is not what you were saying but speak normally to me i dont want to decode any pointless blabber, i want to help town and find mafia).

Yeah no this isn't getting anywhere, I had this written up just before, then redacted it when I checked for pre-post edits and saw Forek's reply: (The bit in purple)

Yeah no reread and that's 90% a kp style spew from Forek. His posts after I townread him went from uncharacteristic to defensive as hell anyway, so there's practically no justification for not lynching him at this point.

A feature of the exact spew:
i would wait for him to kill some kp first, instead of bus him on the first day......

Explanation of the spew:
Forek's comment only works if:
The red team is each designated an amount of kills, there's a probably a limit on the maximum number of kills that can be made each night and the kp amount given to each member is (if it's the same for each member) 2, since Forek clearly implied that it could run out and also simultaneously implied that it was more than 1. The maximum number of kills is 1-2, since three is absurd.
Which is ridiculous for him to assume and makes no sense. Therefore he's a member of the red team and that's the structure of the kp.

Pretty simple stuff. Today is now a no brainer.

While it doesn't fully apply anymore, it still holds a lot of water when combined with the crunch.

Let's get to the crunch

1) My read on pillow bunny, while it had logic behind it, was incredibly, incredibly weak. It was only done to push pillow into producing content by responding to it and definitely wasn't strong enough to produce this Forek line of play.

2) A new player once asked me "what's the easiest way to find mafia?". I told them that the only constant difference between mafia and town is that town are trying to lynch the mafia and the mafia don't care who they lynch, so long as it isn't them.

Well boys and girls, Forek doesn't care who he's lynching.

3) Forek's play post-me townreading him makes NO SENSE. Lot's of people have already latched onto this. He's aware I just voted and pushed someone who he is 100% aware is town (himself), why would he sheep me onto my next target? I can't think of an answer aside from the obvious: He's buddying me since he perceives me as a strong town player and perceives that I townread him strongly enough to not find it suspicious.

4) I still can't make sense of the motivation behind his post directly after I townread him.

Pre-post edit: @Cariad I think I mis-interpreted your post. Does that mean you believe that what I'm doing is not actually helping town? If so, I'm willing to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of whichever plays you think were 'too excessive to be helpful'. And I genuinely appreciate content. Even if that content is terrible and involves me getting lynched on the first day. That's still way better than random lynching a new player and not having anything to work with on the following day.

Oh yeah and whereas Forek's last reply makes some sense, it really doesn't match up to the original question asked so I'm not retracting this post. Armageddon -> Forek boys.

nvm i understand now ignore all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pre-post edit: @Cariad I think I mis-interpreted your post. Does that mean you believe that what I'm doing is not actually helping town? If so, I'm willing to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of whichever plays you think were 'too excessive to be helpful'. And I genuinely appreciate content. Even if that content is terrible and involves me getting lynched on the first day. That's still way better than random lynching a new player and not having anything to work with on the following day.

I misunderstood you because it took me a while to understand what you were saying. I think you read it right first time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, i completely agree with lynching someone first day for a reason rather than a randomer. So come on, speak people and slip up so we know who is mafia

Yeah no this isn't getting anywhere, I had this written up just before, then redacted it when I checked for pre-post edits and saw Forek's reply: (The bit in purple)

Yeah no reread and that's 90% a kp style spew from Forek. His posts after I townread him went from uncharacteristic to defensive as hell anyway, so there's practically no justification for not lynching him at this point.

Explanation of the spew:
The red team is each designated an amount of kills, there's a probably a limit on the maximum number of kills that can be made each night and the kp amount given to each member is (if it's the same for each member) 2, since Forek clearly implied that it could run out and also simultaneously implied that it was more than 1. The maximum number of kills is 1-2, since three is absurd.
Which is ridiculous for him to assume and makes no sense. Therefore he's a member of the red team and that's the structure of the kp.

While it doesn't fully apply anymore, it still holds a lot of water when combined with the crunch.

Let's get to the crunch

1) My read on pillow bunny, while it had logic behind it, was incredibly, incredibly weak. It was only done to push pillow into producing content by responding to it and definitely wasn't strong enough to produce this Forek line of play.

2) A new player once asked me "what's the easiest way to find mafia?". I told them that the only constant difference between mafia and town is that town are trying to lynch the mafia and the mafia don't care who they lynch, so long as it isn't them.

3) Forek's play post-me townreading him makes NO SENSE. Lot's of people have already latched onto this. He's aware I just voted and pushed someone who he is 100% aware is town (himself), why would he sheep me onto my next target? I can't think of an answer aside from the obvious: He's buddying me since he perceives me as a strong town player and perceives that I townread him strongly enough to not find it suspicious.

4) I still can't make sense of the motivation behind his post directly after I townread him.

Oh yeah and whereas Forek's last reply makes some sense, it really doesn't match up to the original question asked so I'm not retracting this post. Armageddon -> Forek boys.

Yep i knew this would happen. RIP THE MEDIC, wait what post are you talking about? I don't really remember.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i understand now ignore all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I misunderstood you because it took me a while to understand what you were saying. I think you read it right first time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, i completely agree with lynching someone first day for a reason rather than a randomer. So come on, speak people and slip up so we know who is mafia

Well i kinda thought you were going to believe me, but i guess not. I'm pretty sure SP needs that protect since he bashed at Trundle.

IF he was actually a medic style role he'd claim the role since roles are unique. Ignore that and don't counterclaim it. Keep steady.

Yeah no reread and that's 90% a kp style spew from Forek. His posts after I townread him went from uncharacteristic to defensive as hell anyway, so there's practically no justification for not lynching him

Explanation of the spew:

Let's get to the crunch

Why can't i push bunny also? It is like REQUIRED or something for when one player questions another player can't do the same?

You town-read me, but others still didn't believe you. im not sheeping you, i am double playing the same card. If this was a chess game right nos, i just copied your move. In a different way, but in the sense that i am pushing answers from a player. If would be more effective, no?

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF he was actually a medic style role he'd claim the role since roles are unique. Ignore that and don't counterclaim it. Keep steady.

So my real role then, you want? I can tell you, not like i can do anything as a Townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*cough*

Keep steady.

You think im scum? Sorry, but im 100% Town.

Sorry i double posted by accident.

Last edited:

Explanation of the spew:

Let's get to the crunch

sorry my computer is acting up it don't want to select anything so im putting it in bold what I'm replying to.

Kp? Mafia? Three kills? Isn't that kinda ridiculous don't you think? It's kinda too late to say this but i was ONLY GUESSING if you hadn't noticed by now. You sure are confident that the kp for mafia is three, don't you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

"i would wait for him to kill some kp first, instead of bus him on the first day......"

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY bringing up a typo that i made to try to get them to lynch me? I said in another post, if you even saw it that i MEANT KILL SOME PEOPLE, NOT KILL SOME KP. Before you make a statement, can you check other posts first?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like dude, kill some kp doesn't even make sense. Don't you think so, Endless aka Mafia?

(Put wrong sign for the color part so i edited)

Last edited:
Hasty to vote? Simple, i have not much time tomorrow and half of today. I want to finish it before i forget and get modkilled. Voted for one who accused me? I thought he was really suspicious AT THAT TIME. And at that time it was really late, so there is still time to change it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, day ends at like 1pm for me... So i would like to vote before then. If someone even more suspiciously acts, then i shall change my mind, as a did in my other post.

Well you're clearly still online and quite active. Doesn't look like you went anywhere. You had no need to put your vote back on someone just because they accused you. You're clearly not getting modkilled anytime soon from the amount of activity you're putting in the game.

Usually the first name brought up never gets lynched Day One; at least that's how it's been in the past.

@Trundle votes put pressure on people to talk and answer questions. We can unvote, so please chill. Not everyone probably has day powers like you and thus their only power is voting. :rolleyes:

Oh, Nick. I am fully aware. His vote did put pressure. Now I'm asking him why he did it. It got people to talk and he answered questions. What do you think I was interrogating him for? Out of sheer rage of the game?

Before Endless leads us all to a bandwagon on Forek without any real questions answered, let's wait for more people to talk. Only a small handful of people have really said anything. We want everyone to talk before we do anything so as to not have the mafia hide behind irrational voting. Furthermore, what is with this KP presumptions and "bussing"? How would any of you even know about the games roles and systems yet? Did I miss something?

Sorry guys I just woke up ^^ Anyway doesn't it seem a bit early to think someone's Mafia? I mean, nothing has actually happened yet. Although, a lot of this does seem pretty suspicious and we are going to have to vote anyway... Nevermind I retract my whole previous statement and probably none of this is useful to anyone.

Well you're clearly still online and quite active. Doesn't look like you went anywhere. You had no need to put your vote back on someone just because they accused you. You're clearly not getting modkilled anytime soon from the amount of activity you're putting in the game.

Oh, Nick. I am fully aware. His vote did put pressure. Now I'm asking him why he did it. It got people to talk and he answered questions. What do you think I was interrogating him for? Out of sheer rage of the game?

Before Endless leads us all to a bandwagon on Forek without any real questions answered, let's wait for more people to talk. Only a small handful of people have really said anything. We want everyone to talk before we do anything so as to not have the mafia hide behind irrational voting. Furthermore, what is with this KP presumptions and "bussing"? How would any of you even know about the games roles and systems yet? Did I miss something?

Only on for half of today unfortunately, and some tomorrow.

Well i did guess kp, but that was a hypothetical guess, even if it was a guess, it was only hypothetical.

Whats with my broswer and double posting

Last edited:

Then you basically asked him a question already knowing what his answer would be. I know you probably had in your mind "If he answers like this, he's town. If he answers like this, he's mafia." However, there is really no mafia-style answer to a question like that, chill lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry guys I just woke up ^^ Anyway doesn't it seem a bit early to think someone's Mafia? I mean, nothing has actually happened yet. Although, a lot of this does seem pretty suspicious and we are going to have to vote anyway... Nevermind I retract my whole previous statement and probably none of this is useful to anyone.

Voted for you because of bolded statement: trying to contribute but then retracting all that you have said.

Then you basically asked him a question already knowing what his answer would be. I know you probably had in your mind "If he answers like this, he's town. If he answers like this, he's mafia." However, there is really no mafia-style answer to a question like that, chill lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voted for you because of bolded statement: trying to contribute but then retracting all that you have said.

You can't really generalize like that with new players. Either way, information is information. To be honest, the answer he gave me was pretty bad and it seems like he's just making a new player mistakes or is dancing around a topic he doesn't want to talk about.

(examples of new player mistakes -revenge voting -talking about the enemies as if he knows their roles and kp -saying he voted because he wouldn't want to forget later although he's been on literally all day)

My reason for voting for Endless.

Reason? Treason? Any difference in here? My vote was simply because he made use of my typo stating i knew the mafia KP, how would he know? He didn't exactly look at my post after that, stating the true meaning of my post. He knew somehow that the mafia kill power was 1-2. How did he know? Simple, he's Mafia.

Forgot stupid brackets again sorry

Last edited:
My reason for voting for Endless.

Reason? Treason? Any difference in here? My vote was simply because he made use of my typo stating i knew the mafia KP, how would he know? He didn't exactly look at my post after that, stating the true meaning of my post. He knew somehow that the mafia kill power was 1-2. How did he know? Simple, he's Mafia.

Forgot stupid brackets again sorry

I'm really lost. Could you link to the two posts you're referencing right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And please do not edit, it's against the rules.

You can't really generalize like that with new players. Either way, information is information. To be honest, the answer he gave me was pretty bad and it seems like he's just making a new player mistakes or is dancing around a topic he doesn't want to talk about.

(examples of new player mistakes -revenge voting -talking about the enemies as if he knows their roles and kp -saying he voted because he wouldn't want to forget later although he's been on literally all day)

Its only 6am where i live, I don't know about your time, but its 6am. Stuff starts at 11? Ish or probably 9 am or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really lost. Could you link to the two posts you're referencing right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And please do not edit, it's against the rules.

I didn't edit anything, i forgot my second bold bracket. Which was a stupid mistake.

Somehow I knew my previous post would get me voted... I don't really have much to say so I'll probably end up hopping on some bandwagon. It's Day one, I don't have any evidence for anything and it'd be really hard for me to form an opinion already.

Okay, so here?s four scenarios about what?s going on with Endless and Forek:

1. Endless is town, Forek is mafia.
  • This is what seems to be happening based on their interactions, but there?s no way to confirm it.
2. Endless and Forek are both mafia.
  • I?m assuming their argument at the beginning was fake, but it escalated too much, so if Endless didn?t vote for Forek it would seem suspicous
  • How did Endless get all that from ?kill some KP?? Kill some KP could just mean kill some people with KP (mafia), which Forek mentioning thinking was a good idea
  • If Forek flips red, Endless is essentially confirmed to be town (plus Forek being dead will probably help him regardless), but does that outweigh the loss of KP?
  • They MIGHT still be fakevoting for each other, and are going to kill the next person who slips up. Endless is trying to become really influential, so if he does a couple people might follow him, plus there?s the other two(?) mafia members. Between them, they could get someone lynched
  • Even though the tables have turned, I still think Endless? ?this is a good response and he?s definitely town so I?ll retract my vote? comment was really weird
4. Endless and Forek are both town.
  • imo Forek seems more like a clueless noob than mafia. The only ?proof? we have is the kill some KP comment
  • I think this could very well be what?s happening, but Forek probably don?t have a blue role anyways so it?s no real loss if he dies
3. Endless is mafia, Forek is town.
  • Basically indistinguishable from the previous scenario
  • Even if Forek does flip green, Endless would be pretty justified in voting for him, so he won?t get indicted.

Okay, so here’s four scenarios about what’s going on with Endless and Forek:

1. Endless is town, Forek is mafia.
  • This is what seems to be happening based on their interactions, but there’s no way to confirm it.

2. Endless and Forek are both mafia.
  • I’m assuming their argument at the beginning was fake, but it escalated too much, so if Endless didn’t vote for Forek it would seem suspicious

Not fake, but I don't really know what he was thinking. I put a justifiable reason for voting further up on this page.
  • How did Endless get all that from “kill some KP”? Kill some KP could just mean kill some people with KP (mafia), which Forek mentioning thinking was a good idea
  • If Forek flips red, Endless is essentially confirmed to be town (plus Forek being dead will probably help him regardless), but does that outweigh the loss of KP?
  • They MIGHT still be fakevoting for each other, and are going to kill the next person who slips up. Endless is trying to become really influential, so if he does a couple people might follow him, plus there’s the other two(?) mafia members. Between them, they could get someone lynched

I ain't fake voting.
  • Even though the tables have turned, I still think Endless’ “this is a good response and he’s definitely town so I’ll retract my vote” comment was really weird

I actually thought so too, so i unvoted, only to revote.
4. Endless and Forek are both town.
  • imo Forek seems more like a clueless noob than mafia. The only “proof” we have is the kill some KP comment

Sorry, this is my first game.
  • I think this could very well be what’s happening, but Forek probably don’t have a blue role anyways so it’s no real loss if he dies

Why would you say that?
3. Endless is mafia, Forek is town.
  • Basically indistinguishable from the previous scenario
  • Even if Forek does flip green, Endless would be pretty justified in voting for him, so he won’t get indicted.

I am still green no matter how much " evidence " you get on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alot of people think i am mafia, almost everyone how has seen Endless's posts.

Back