• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

lol watch that roleclaim actually be true. But explain chees? I don't see him as being scum from my previous reads because he just seems like he's sheeping out of legit laziness of not seeing the bigger picture surrounding Forek.

Chees discredits any and every post they ever make.

Actually I'm going to put something into nothing here: SP, why did you claim that specific joke claim? Outline why you chose that name, and why you think someone with that title would be red.

Actually I'm going to put something into nothing here: SP, why did you claim that specific joke claim? Outline why you chose that name, and why you think someone with that title would be red.

its probably his actual role name

So, I think there are 3 main people up for being lynched (?). They are forek, chees4mees and Tom. I think I believe Forek's claim for now, mainly because the name sounds about right (although the name could be his mafia name moved onto a new role), so I'm not really going to vote for someone I believe to be town. To me, chees seems like a new player, and I think that they are trying at the moment, so I don't think I'm going to vote for them (sorry dont know gender).

And that leaves Tom. I haven't really seen a proper case against him, and it just seems like a bit of a random lynch to me? That being said, I have looked at previous games of him being mafia, and can see some similarities to this gameplay. For example, in Faithful June, he was very much leader-y and he also joked around about being mafia. He has definitly joked about being scum, and I sense a similarity in his posts, so I will be voting for him.

Sorry SP.

Maybe I truly am Shounton and it was just easy for me to use the actual name I have to have a little fun and joke around with a fakeclaim cause Trundle was jokingly asking me if I was scum. :p

Drunk Romantic doesn't even mean anything lol. It's a bar and there's romance; I just combined the two. It says nothing of it being a medic, detective, roleblocker, etc. Chill fam.

Cariad you somehow ignored the pillow bunny wagon I'm trying to cultivate. Which, as it turns out, also has some pretty damn stellar reasoning behind it.

u know u might not want to share your role name considering there are a lot of minigames in here and someone could be trying to kill you

Tbf Trundle, if someone was targeting a 'Shounton', they'd be doing it after he mentioned it as a joke anyway. I don't think him confirming the obvious (to those people, should they exist) does anything.

Cariad you somehow ignored the pillow bunny wagon I'm trying to cultivate. Which, as it turns out, also has some pretty damn stellar reasoning behind it.

That isnt exactly a main 'suspect' in my eyes, its just one person trying, and failing to lynch another.

oh hey i woke up early and im tired and grumpy as hell but good morning everyone

uhh the thing about tom is that i can generally get a better read on him later.. i mean i wouldnt be upset if he got lynched today but the thing is that hes very apathetic as town and ive kind of gotten apathetic feels from him

also, tom isnt always lazy on day 1. XCOM day 1 he was def very active and into the game for lynching. he was town

idk the last game i played with tom where he was scum was like.. sunleuth? and when i did get on his case he fking killed me. im still gonna get my revenge for that tommy >:/

tom is kind of hard for me to read on D1 tbh, i get a better Feel later in the game but i do admit because of how annoyed he is with everyone it has hurt his ability to play. i love u tommy but your last few games for udont look very good. i know cory and the idiot brothers are annoying, i know, me and nick agree, but u cant let them like. hurt ur ability to play u know? no matter how annoying they are.

and honestly, toms not very active today. i mean keep in mind this day is 72 hours long, and i accused him nearly 3 times so he had to respond to that. i dont have a good read on him rn, so a lynch on tom makes me unsure.

also nick is a jokester so lol
also plz use they/them pronouns for me thanks

Chees discredits any and every post they ever make.

Can you point them out for me, and why their acts of discrediting seem like scumplay to you? I do admit they discredit people when they're suspected, but that to me seems like a defense mechanism.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tom is kind of hard for me to read on D1 tbh, i get a better Feel later in the game but i do admit because of how annoyed he is with everyone it has hurt his ability to play.

We've had nearly 72 hours though.

Ok, I'm back I've read the posts and I'm not really sure what to say. Endless has been pretty inactive, Im not sure what to say about him/her, Forek has been extremely active and he's getting sus and susser, digging his own grave, but I don't entirely believe he's maf. Although, him claiming "self aware" miller right after someone (I forget who) asked if he/she was, seemed a bit suspicious.

Discredits himself

Back