• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Blu rose wants to start another bandwagon. He and teacup think I'm maf.

what do you mean start a bandwagon? he said he would be okay with random lynching. bandwagons will happen regardless of who you lynch

@forek:

can you please point out the exact place where i accused you

- - - Post Merge - - -

like reply to my post and put the part in bold or highlight it or just copy + paste it
it would really help, i promise

oh yay people died yippee
so happy

@Post #765 (Karen):

Tom wanting to lynch Cory actually makes a lot of sense...
To be honest, if you don't want to lynch Cory based off of his past games, then you have
to have a pretty good case against someone else.

@everyone noting Superpenguin:

I used to love his gameplay. ;-;
He used to be brilliant and it makes me kind of sad to see him half-assing his posts now.

@Justice and Dad:

Okay, I won't half-ass this game myself.
At least, I'll try. I hope.
I usually try more, it's just that my mom signed me up for this dumbass art camp that I
didn't really even want to do (and told me about it like the night before). I'll promise
more activity for the weekend, because it ends on Friday. But that doesn't give me an
excuse until then.

@#837 Justice:

**** stop bringing me up i'm trying to pull a kingmaker dolby

@Ashtot:

It really warmed my heart to see the Kermit the Frog .gif file being posted again.
I've missed it so much<3

@#849 Cory:

See "Justice."

I typed this all out on Notepad. So I won't post any direct quotes, but instead refer to
posts by their number, sorry, haha...

Trundle mainly started the Tom wagon, right?
Because he was apparently "interested in the game," apparently because of a power role
that Trundle deduced he had, right? He also deduced Endless's blue or green role in
#578. Tom's death post even seems a little bit... unemotional, I don't know. Either
way, claimed Mason partner to Runeraider, so I guess there's not much more to look
for with Trundle.
Predicted summary of game: With Trundle's help, the Mafia team was brought down simply
and methodically.

LaBelleFleur.
I can't say much about you. You've only played in Bravely Default Mafia, where I was
modkilled.
Yippee.

Tom had his great interactions:
told Forek to be quiet
pushed for Forek lynch
told Forek to go take advice from his team (actually Tom could have just told Forek to
go raise a ****storm and then claim Self-Aware Miller(in the situation Forek is Mafia))

sarcastically responded to SuperPenguin
disagreed with Endless on Day 1 Content's usefulness (tbh have to agree with Tom on that)
was defended by both SuperPenguin and Justice

Dad might've bussed (I take it as "threw under the bus") Tom. I know that he wouldn't
have hesitated to do so if he had a different good player to back him up, and it's not
like a Framer is that useful except for the one in, like, 256 (I think) chance that he
would have managed to frame the person that the Detective was inspecting on Night 1.

Endless, you will be missed as one of the big talkers, I promise ;-;
pillow bunny and chees4mees were his suspicions, right? That's what I've gathered from
reading, at least. I'll have to check that...

To me, Cariad just seems like she's more thinking. I don't quite remember how Cariad
plays, though, but it just seems like she's just thinking and not really bringing much
to the table (the irony, though). Wasn't she a more aggressive player? Please,
correct me if I'm wrong.

I miss the old Superpenguin ;-;
Superpenguin was super-aggressive and then his playstyle rotted into this ugly thing.
And then it got a little better and now it is what it is now. Notably, Superpenguin
defended Tom, and I'm almost willing to think that he did so thinking that no one would
think that I'm so stupid as to defend Tom if I were on his Mafia team. Therefore, SP is
up there with me.

Karen brought up the list of names that voted for Tom. Thanks, I kind of like this
list, I'll refer to it later.
Karen also has not really played Mafia in a while, I don't know if that has made her
rusty or what? She definitely isn't the same as she was, but I'm not getting any scummy
vibes from her. Or I may just be oblivious to everything.

More tomorrow after art camp (so like in 16-17 hours is when I will start up again).
I'll try to be on 2DS later tonight to answer questions or defend myself if someone yells
at some inconsistency that I have.

Oh, and, Justice, you said that you wouldn't be mean to Dad if Tom flipped Red ;-;
##Vote: justice, breaking promises being my only reason

Sorry if this post wasn't what y'all wanted from me ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoa dang that was a lot longer than i thought it was

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the part on Karen where I said that I'd bring up the people who voted for Tom:

People that voted for Tom:

Trundle, Dad, Ashtot, Cariad, Forek, Cory, justice, pillow bunny

I'm betting for 2 Mafia in here. Just a bet, even when you cross off Trundle.

To be entirely honest people have gotten so much better at hiding there tracks as Mafia
that I'm almost entirely willing to just lynch off of hunches. It may make me seem like
a lazyass but, seriously, if anyone can get a good case against someone on any Day, I'd
like to see it.

That same reason (in different wording) caused the bandwagon for me on day 1. Why do so many people wanna get rid of me? :(

I would highly suggest taking a look at people who jumped on the Forek train late Day 1. Endless said this, Dad said this, and now I'm saying it. And then Endless died.

good thats what i thought you were doing lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

you too hika what do you think?

Sorry, been playing MS2 ever since release and haven't been catching up.

Sus is on Pillow Bunny for me, Endless died, but Pillow Bunny may have been framed with some sort. It's confusing to say the least.

Sorry, been playing MS2 ever since release and haven't been catching up.

Sus is on Pillow Bunny for me, Endless died, but Pillow Bunny may have been framed with some sort. It's confusing to say the least.

nice feel free to post another sentence tomorrow

supa-hot-fire.gif

OH **** SON

This made me laugh so hard.

Right now, my sus is on pillow bunny, but the increasing of the bandwagon is definitely interesting. Lets take a look on todays voters, ok?

1. Cory. I actually have not much to say on Cory. His (taking its a bad word) Posting has decreased from his last game. He's making a pretty good contribution right now, and he's been urging the other players to post their opinions. That is really good.

2. Chees4mees. Finally to the chase. Chees has taken into action on 2 bandwagons right now. This gives me mixed emotions actually. I can't get a good read on them, because of how little posts they make. I don't exactly believe their Townie claim, but its pretty decent claim. Note that Endless was kinda sus of cheese. This doesn't mean much, but I'll point it out anyway.

Well, chees has been pretty sus as of late, I think he's just newb town who is scared of getting lynched.

Time for reads on other players.

Hika.
Jumped on the Forek train pretty quickly, if i say so, but retracted when i gave her(?) an explanation. She(?) doesn't post very much, and the posts she(?) makes are really little. Well, i can see where she is coming from, joining in on the game to find me doing a bunch of scummy looking stuff. Roleclaiming different stuff, and other stuff also. But she voted no lynch, which is pretty wierd if you ask me. Well I'm kinda thinking she is town afraid of posting thinking that she'll get lynched.

Nick. (Aka superpenguin)
He is very, and may i repeat this very hard to read. His posts don't give a clue as to what allignment he is, which is pretty smart. But its hard to read you off as town of maf. His defending of Tom makes him pretty shady, which is pretty bad when Tom flipped red. His RC was pretty wierd imo. But I'll believe it was fake for now, unless something comes up and makes it true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this was like my first useful post this whole game. (Maybe tom case but idk if that counts really cuz of how poorly formatted is was)

I?m sorry I?ve been pretty inactive. Between work, Smash Camp, and other RL things going on, this was the worst week for Mafia to fall on for me. >.< Not that that?s an excuse by any means, just wanted to put it out there.

So, giant post time!

Also wanted to answer your question & address your posts, justice:
im very confused bc forek was your only scumread (you said you were unsure of hika and pillow) so im curious to hear your thoughts now, im wondering if your thoughts have changed in anyway? do you get any Bad Feels from anyone else now?
At that point, I didn?t have him pegged as mafia, but I didn?t have him pegged as town, either. I didn?t want him to get lynched, since I was unsure, but at the same time if I didn?t have a good scum read on anyone else I wanted to lynch someone who wasn?t helping the town. The lesser of two evils, so to speak.
i mostly dont like how labellefleur is slipping by and no one else seems to take much notice on them. they bandwagoned on the forek train, but kept saying "well.. i dont really think hes scum.. but hes confusing.. so im gonna vote him" and that annoyed me quite a bit. or they said somethin like that, idk.
Addressed above - I voted for him because he wasn?t helping the town, and I outright said I didn?t think he was the best lynch candidate - I just didn?t know who was. Don?t really see how that?s bandwagoning. After Tom flipped red, though, seeing how Tom pushed for Forek to be lynched & how his story has stayed fairly consistent since then, I?m inclined to believe he?s town.

Now, for my opinions on a few others:

Trundle:
With Runeraider dead, Trundle?s pretty much been confirmed as town. I suspected as much after the Tom lynch, since him and Dad were the instigators of that. He?s contributed a lot and I agree with his reads on Forek & chees4mees.

Dad:
I always enjoy reading your posts, as they generally have sound logic behind them, contribute to the conversation instead of just rehashing it and don?t make my head hurt like Forek?s. :lemon: I?m town reading you right now based on that & the Tom lynch.

Superpenguin:
I?ve been suspicious of you since Day 1. Everyone else is writing your actions off as normal based on meta, but I haven?t played with you before, so I?m going to make my own judgements.

I realize you?re busy with RL things, I totally get it. I have been too. But I feel like everyone is just letting you slip by under the radar undetected due to that & meta.

I?ve been looking through your posts, and not a single one stands out as actually contributing to the discussion & not just meme-ing, ****-posting & re-hashing old points.
Voted for you because of bolded statement: trying to contribute but then retracting all that you have said.
You voted for chees4mees based on their first post. Hasty much?
Inb4 Trundle is just voting Tom to see who bandwagons with him to get rid of Tom and Trundle doesn't really think Tom is mafia at all, but it backfires horribley and we do end up lynching Tom or we lynch Dad instead cause Trundle will be like "ZOMGZZZ HE BANDWAGONED WITH ME!!" and then we lose Dad. RIP Dad; I'll miss you <3
This just throws up a giant red flag for me. It sounds like you?re trying to make a joke out of the Tom bandwagon in order to make it seem like a terrible idea. I don?t know, it just feels really off.
It's okay. You gave good reason to, but I suspect Tom will be flipping Town so I would encourage you to vote chees instead.
More Tom defense.
Chees discredits any and every post they ever make.
You throw this out there & back it up, but to me it just sounds like chees4mees was uncertain about Forek like I & others were. Except you only attacked chees4mees for it.
Need I remind you all I voted for chees who for all we know could still be mafia, even a higher ranking mafia than Tom was while you all voted for Forek who openly claimed Miller and who a majority of you considered town but still wanted to vote him on the count of him being a nuisance.

Attack me all you want for me falsely believing Tom was town at the time; but for all we know, I could still have voted mafia.
This post reeks of trying to look like you?re contributing while providing absolutely nothing except a rundown of the past day & night.

The only thing you have going for you right now is that you didn?t jump on the Forek or the Tom bandwagons. But honestly, that doesn?t say a whole lot.

You also have a valid excuse to not post a whole lot this weekend due to your wisdom teeth. Which, I totally understand (I had mine done last year, it was awful), but it?s also conveniently letting you slip under the radar (not that you haven?t already done that up to this point).

Forek:
Already wrote quite a bit on you above. Reading you as newbie, quick to jump to conclusions, posts every thought that comes into their brain town at the moment.

chees4mees:
I don?t really see the scumminess that others seem to see in you. I just see you as a newbie town without the obnoxiousness of Forek. Maybe I?m wrong and you?re pulling the wool over my eyes, but I?m going to read you as town for now.

There?s my case on Superpenguin & bits and bobs on a few others. I was going to post about everyone (especially Karen & Hika) but I have to go eat dinner & write a horror story about a tuba and a laddle.

Ok this is for ashtots, I voted Pillow Bunny because I've been sus of them the whole game.

Back