• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

K gonna do some quick mat before phone dies

6 blues, with a 1/3 ratio
4 mafs, with a 4.5 ratio
8 townies, with a 1/2 ratio
1 miller, with a 1/18 ratio

1 det
1 medic
1 one shot vig
1 vig
1 town RB
1 something else that i forgot

Mafs
1 RB
1 Godfather
1 Goon (?)
1 Framer

Townies
8 Townies
1 Miller

K phone is at 2% cya

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: unless godfather isnt here then idk what would replace or goon dont exist

Placing my vote for Cariad because out of the people we are still unsure about, she's the one most suspicious to me. She was active earlier, but with each mafia death she slowly retreated back into a little cave it felt like.

I'll keep my vote on her just to put a little heat under her seat. :)

fine i guess it has to come to this...
im the detective.
i have inspected cariad and chees4mees both came back town

Last night wasn't the best... But it at least we no longer have to worry about their alignments anymore.

I have a feeling I might know who the town roleblocker is (EDIT: nvm as of Cory's post), but if they claim then they can validate Nick's account. I'm uneasy about Nick, since I feel as if 6 blues is simply too much for this game. If he was lying, then this would remove 2 blues from the list (him, and the town roleblocker) leaving 4. Which is an amount of blues I can see being in this game. I feel as if he could've faked a kill if there is a mafia JoAT or a special role we haven't seen yet.

But Dylan's veteran claim was very weird and out of place. I don't understand why he claimed all of a sudden, and now it looks like he actually got himself in a worse of a spot than he did before he claimed.

You remember how she was testing out a large amount of prs in one of her unofficial games? (Sunleth) I think that's the reason she was taking a while to organize this game - that and all its mini-games. Also tbt has a horrible record with no-PM games and I wouldn't be surprised if she put more prs than necessary into the game. There are also handicaps to the prs though.

There is only one handicap, unless you're holding back something from us. And was that really her test? I can't remember. But I don't even remember there being very many PRs. Even then, too many PRs can unbalance the game. Mafia so far seems pretty average, unless the goon is something else.

While I am not clearing Cariad since it's very possible she is a godfather, I can at least believe chees.

I mean if a town roleblocker wishes to out then I would back off Nick, but I feel as if it's very unlikely for there to be a town roleblocker in this game. I don't buy his vig claim.

For my other mafia suspect, it's LaBelle but she's been pretty hard on Nick the whole game, which would be kind of dangerous now since I suspect there's probably only two left.

IMO, if Nick is town then maf team is LaBelle and Dad/Cariad.

If Nick is maf, then I'm not exactly sure who his partner would be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i forgot to bold lol woops

I guess that is a chance to balance the amount of blues this game /seems/ to have. But wouldn't you or Karen would've been blocked if this was the case?

We openly stated we were shooting two people mafia knew weren't aligned with them. Why would we be blocked?

Trundle
LaBelleFleur
Tom
Dad
Endless
Cariad
Superpenguin
Karen
Chipped-Teacup
Forek
chees4mees
pillow bunny
Ashtot
Blu Rose
Cory
Hika
justice
Runeraider

im quite certain that dad is mafia based on his most recent behaviour

it doesnt match the rest of his behaviour this game, and the veteran claim seemed very odd, if he was actually a vet, there would be no reason for him to claim

i suspect that he is mafia getting desperate and claiming vet to try and stay alive as long as possible

Trundle
LaBelleFleur
Tom
Dad
Endless
Cariad
Superpenguin
Karen
Chipped-Teacup
Forek
chees4mees
pillow bunny
Ashtot
Blu Rose
Cory
Hika
justice
Runeraider

im quite certain that dad is mafia based on his most recent behaviour

it doesnt match the rest of his behaviour this game, and the veteran claim seemed very odd, if he was actually a vet, there would be no reason for him to claim

i suspect that he is mafia getting desperate and claiming vet to try and stay alive as long as possible

Unless dylans claim is real? I'm really suspecting Labelle right now as of late, but I don't really know right now. I'm suspecting Labelle and Dad/justice and if dylans claim is real then I'm mostly suspecting justice, But I'm buying Karens and Nicks vig claims, so list would be pretty short

Unless dylans claim is real? I'm really suspecting Labelle right now as of late, but I don't really know right now. I'm suspecting Labelle and Dad/justice and if dylans claim is real then I'm mostly suspecting justice, But I'm buying Karens and Nicks vig claims, so list would be pretty short

lmao you actually buy all the blue claims

hm nick changed his vote when i said cariad was town
it doesnt mean she is confirmed town she could be godfather

hm nick changed his vote when i said cariad was town
it doesnt mean she is confirmed town she could be godfather

I recognize that, but I wanted to lynch in the people we are currently unsure about, so if there's a town report on Cariad, I'd rather lynch someone else at least for today. I still feel uneasy about Cariad's behavior, however.

i definitely think nick is scum
the real question is who is the other person?

Who shot Chipped-Teacup then?

I don't think a mafia JoAT/Vig is out of the question, especially since kills are not factional. I don't understand what Tina meant by that. Is it possible kills are rather tied to mafia roles instead of numbers? Ex the last two members maybe control the killing power. Also even if theres KP in this game, with trundle and runeraider added on that would make town a little unbalanced. A mafia JoAT is not out of the question.

Back