The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a cupcake in my cart for all three restocks.... And haven't gotten a single one :(

the countdown clock actually seems counterproductive- the unannounced candy restocks were better, only the people really interested were monitoring the restocks then; now the countdown clock just alerts snipers...

the countdown clock actually seems counterproductive- the unannounced candy restocks were better, only the people really interested were monitoring the restocks then; now the countdown clock just alerts snipers...

I got the countdown clock as soon as it appeared xD (within the minute) so if it was real I would of grabbed one lol

THE PUMPKIN CUPCAKE IS AMAZING OMG ^_^

Can't believe I missed out ;-;

I never seem to be around. :( I would like a cupcake or a voodoo doll. I can only afford the voodoo doll, but I don't when they'll be for sale again.

I never seem to be around. :( I would like a cupcake or a voodoo doll. I can only afford the voodoo doll, but I don't when they'll be for sale again.

What time zone are you?
They usually restock around 7-8pm GMT, but you usually get told in advance. They put a timer in the shop for 2 hours ish, so you will get plenty of notice :)

the main countdown restock had spellectibles and candy
the candy was then restocked again later on

Really want to try and get another set, or at least a second cupcake since the pumpkin cupcake is my favourite one. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back