• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnip Prices 611!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sap88

Saving up TBT~
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (37) +
My turnip prices are 611! Feel free to come sell turnips!I'll be keeping this for as long as I can, but it'll probably close soon as I don't TT on my main town! Tips are not necessary but appreciated. ^.^ Also, please don't run in my town, and don't steal anything. (Not that there is much XD)

Last edited:
My town only has them for like 65 bells or less. How do I raise my turnip prices?

I'm fairly certain the turnip prices are random. They do follow certain patterns for the week though.

Decreasing Pattern

In the decreasing price pattern, the prices will consistently decrease by a few bells each time, never increasing. With the decreasing pattern, the start price for the week will be between 99 and 50 bells. In this pattern, if the price doesn't increase by Thursday afternoon, you should sell immediately.

Big Spike Pattern

The big spike pattern features a decreasing pattern, but then there will be three increasing prices, with the third being the maximum for the week, followed by two decreasing prices that are still higher than average, followed by a continuation of the overall decreasing pattern. The maximum price in this pattern is always preceded by two increasing prices and always followed by two decreasing prices, so the maximum can't occur on Monday or Saturday.

Small Spike Pattern

The small spike pattern features a decreasing pattern, but then there will be four increasing prices, with the fourth being the maximum for the week, followed by a decreasing price that is higher than average, followed by a continuation of the overall decreasing pattern. The maximum price in this pattern is always preceded by three increasing prices and followed by one decreasing price, so the earliest that the maximum can occur is Tuesday afternoon and the latest is Saturday morning.

Random Price Pattern

The random price pattern features unpredictable prices in the range of about 50 to 200. The prices increase and decrease at random. The price seems to go over 110 at least twice a week in the random pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back