• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jingle has arrived in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're aiming for something to go up late next week. Understand that we tend to shy away from giving dates as nobody wants to give a date and then disappoint by not delivering due to any kind of delay!

We're aiming for something to go up late next week. Understand that we tend to shy away from giving dates as nobody wants to give a date and then disappoint by not delivering due to any kind of delay!

Thanks for the hint Justin!

Thanks for the heads up, Jubs c:

awesome!

now who had posted that sweet "full hype-mode" animation???

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, found it. let's do it!:

23Yj0iX.gif

Omg yes
By late next week you mean the 17th+ roughly? Thank god cause I go from Tuesday's to Thursday's and don't wanna miss it.

Not gonna lie, I don't post much on the forum but kinda hang around behind the scenes most of the time but I just had to comment how awesome this actually is. I've always loved the idea of having something like this go on at a forum and the fact that TBT does this makes me really happy. I'll be giving out several for sure.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I don't post much on the forum but kinda hang around behind the scenes most of the times but I just had to comment how awesome this actually is. I've always loved the idea of having something like this go on at a forum and the fact that TBT does this makes me really happy. I'll be giving out several for sure.

You are so sweet curry :3

Christmas Lights are now available for all without gifting!

Not gonna lie, I don't post much on the forum but kinda hang around behind the scenes most of the time but I just had to comment how awesome this actually is. I've always loved the idea of having something like this go on at a forum and the fact that TBT does this makes me really happy. I'll be giving out several for sure.

I agree!!!! I luv that we got to only buy them to gift out the first week. I luved getting to send them to my buds!!! Christmas is about giving and I luv to give!!! So glad they did this this way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back