• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Last call for Jingle's Jolly Jamboree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you admins and mods for this wonderful event!!! I had a blast :> the only thing I didn't participate in was the snowman event xD

Are the gifts going to be Xmas themed or things we can display all year along?

Also, does each gift have the same item, example if pink gifts are candy canes will I have like 15 candy canes then?

Orange presents in the house!

Are the gifts going to be Xmas themed or things we can display all year along?

Also, does each gift have the same item, example if pink gifts are candy canes will I have like 15 candy canes then?

We're not talking about what the gifts are.

Yes, they will be the same.

If you buy a gift from the shop, but don't give it to anyone, will it still open to get the collectable? Just curious.

Technically yes, but you won't be able to display it if you haven't gifted it and gifting will be disabled. So it will essentially be useless and you'll just have to stare at it in your inventory or discard it. That would be sad. SO GIFT!

I was wondering for a while if all of the like colored gifts would contain the same items. Glad to see that answered. Also glad I got one of each color just in case! I have way too many pink though lol

Hi: hope this is not the wrong thread to ask this...
I just noticed that in the Inventory, the "Discard" button is...well, not there.
Is there something wrong with my display, or is that function's been (temporary) removed? :O

Hi: hope this is not the wrong thread to ask this...
I just noticed that in the Inventory, the "Discard" button is...well, not there.
Is there something wrong with my display, or is that function's been (temporary) removed? :O

Yes, it's been temporarily removed since the beginning of our event for... reasons. Amusing that nobody even noticed until now! :p

Yes, it's been temporarily removed since the beginning of our event for... reasons. Amusing that nobody even noticed until now! :p

Btw, are we ever going to get thumbnails for each collectible in our inventory so we don't have to read?

LOL okay thanks Justin!
(It's quite nice that it's been temp removed as I've always thought it is hmmm dangerously close to the Yoshi Eggs and the "Save" buttons.)

So glad discard button was moved/removed. This was painfully scary in one of the last contests.

Would someone please clarify the date and times to gift gifts??? Seems there are conflicting posts.

"Most of the events will be starting over the next couple of days and will end on or around December 23rd at 2:59am JT. See each individual event thread for more information on it's duration. We aim to send out all snowflakes by December 24th at 2:59am JT, and you'll have until December 25th at 2:59am JT to gift items to your friends before they open. Once they open they can no longer be gifted, so be careful!"

And then there is this:

"Finally, it is very important that all purchased holidays gifts are gifted prior to the opening at approximately December 24th 2:59AM Jingle Time. After they have been revealed and opened, gifting on the holiday gifts will be disabled and any items un-gifted will essentially become useless. DO NOT FORGET!

LOL okay thanks Justin!
(It's quite nice that it's been temp removed as I've always thought it is hmmm dangerously close to the Yoshi Eggs and the "Save" buttons.)

I noticed the gifts have a 2015 in their name now too!

I noticed the gifts have a 2015 in their name now too!

Hopefully that means we will see this next year, because in a year's time my collectibles from this event will probably be pushed off of the gift page on my profile.

Hopefully that means we will see this next year, because in a year's time my collectibles from this event will probably be pushed off of the gift page on my profile.

Oh, you can hide/unhide your collectibles so you could display these again next year if there aren't new ones :>

Oh, you can hide/unhide your collectibles so you could display these again next year if there aren't new ones :>

That's true. I just meant newer ones would probably be my priority after a year has passed haha

So glad discard button was moved/removed. This was painfully scary in one of the last contests.

Would someone please clarify the date and times to gift gifts??? Seems there are conflicting posts.

"Most of the events will be starting over the next couple of days and will end on or around December 23rd at 2:59am JT. See each individual event thread for more information on it's duration. We aim to send out all snowflakes by December 24th at 2:59am JT, and you'll have until December 25th at 2:59am JT to gift items to your friends before they open. Once they open they can no longer be gifted, so be careful!"

And then there is this:

"Finally, it is very important that all purchased holidays gifts are gifted prior to the opening at approximately December 24th 2:59AM Jingle Time. After they have been revealed and opened, gifting on the holiday gifts will be disabled and any items un-gifted will essentially become useless. DO NOT FORGET!

^ not like I'm waiting for any snowflakes or much left to trade, but I am quite curious about this too.....
So is it Dec 25th 2:59am JT or Dec 24th 2:59AM JT?

And then there is this:

That makes no sense xD
BTW
I just got a warning for my inbox being full :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back