• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction art auction! finished~

windfall

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Enchanted Bloom
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Yellow Feather
森
Green Feather
Pokéball
の
Feedback
100% (84) +
wow its an art auction!
AUCTION OVER

gqOyeMS.png

Hello! This auction is sorta to test the waters to see if anyone's interested :p

What are you bidding for, you ask? There will be two categories: TBT and RLC.
TBT: A headshot/portrait of ONE character on a simple BG
YXNWD1x.png

Older examples: here

RLC: ONE character either waist up or in a simple pose on a simple BG
YDpWArL.png

tbt CURRENT: 1.3k TBT (Hyogo)
Starting: 100 tbt
Minimum Increase: 100 tbt (or more ?? whatever floats your boat)
No A/B

rlc CURRENT: $5 (Pxter)
Starting: $5 USD
Minimum Increase: $1 USD
No A/B

My art thread is > here <, and should give you an idea of what I can draw. I'm pretty easy going (I think???) so I can draw almost anything (except mech/nudity or whatever) so get biddin' :p I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current bids but I'm going to go watch some TV now lol

Payment must be sent before I start :v

the reasoning behind the short bid time is so that I can hopefully draw them before I go to sleep on Sunday evening (... sadly I got work on monday and I don't like keeping people waiting haha)
If this auction goes well, I'll try to hold them more often (with a longer bidding time).

I hope I covered everything! Please let me know if you have any questions!!

CURRENT STATUS: WATCHING TELEVISION
(i will not be updating the thread title/main thread at this time. check the latest post for the latest bid!)​

Last edited:
Starting Bid on TBT \o/
200 TBT

Last edited:
Bumping the roof to 1k then.
(I'm sorry but Windfall's coloring and all is wonderful ;_; )

Last edited:
How have I even kept my bid so stable? Do people not appreciate your art enough? :c

Back