• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Oath2order
Kit??
reyy??
Panda1376
JellofishXD
Trojan
Call me Daniel
Tom
Ayaya
Lucanosa
Dolby
m3ow_
mother of all llamas??
White Claw

Usually games tend to have ~25% of players that are mafia, leaving 4-5 mafia here. If two people were claiming doused, then it's probably 4 so my list isn't totally unreasonable.

I feel like we should lynch Dolby tomorrow because of the claimed Trojan dousing.

White Claw still hasn't been modkilled, so it's definitely a huge possibility that they're mafia.

Kit, Reyy, Oath, Meow, Llamas all voted for Trundle. While I don't particularly fault them for it, some of them just slammed in a vote while still lurking.

Kit has slipped by so far this game by contributing one liners and silly things. They did say they were going to attempt reads, but then just bandwagoned on Trundle with the rest of the group.

Reyy keeps crying about timezones and not posting anything that is remotely accusatory or thoughtful. They seem to be getting ticked off that we're not buying the timezone crap for once because there's plenty of time to post about what happens during night or die, regardless if the Americans are awake. The fact that they're still using it days and days in the game leads me to believe that they don't know how to post as mafia and supplement that with reasoning for their silence.

Mother of all llamas

Right now I don't think its either Dolby or Trundle, but if I had to choose one I guess I'd vote Trundle.

I'm just going to bandwagon thanks.

You're ****ting me right? This is so damn scummy. Why would they NOT think it's one of the two players we're putting up for lynch yet VOTE FOR THEM? If you believed they're innocent, post someone you think isn't? All your posting has been bandwagoning and passive statements or stating the obvious. I think the scum team is compromised of several nub players and perhaps one veteran.

Oath2order

****ty reads, ****ty troll, pissing me off.

Also please note that Lucanosa has once again disappeared.

(Tbh regarding the dousing on myself, I could definitely see something like Oath + noobs on scum team. Not sure yet though, I'll need proper time to research posts as night is just about to end)

I like how people are still ****ing holding me to my old standards despite the fact that it's only semi recently that I got back into the game of mafia again.

you don't care to see what information we gain tonight (if any cause we don't get notified any long if we're just doused :mad: ) and then make a decision.?

We're not gonna get any info from tonight. No one is being told they're being doused(have a feeling I'm going to be one o them for getting on Dolby) or Trojan is going to die. The only info we'd get is if a doused is protected.

You're asking me what i think before night even ends, I'm telling you what i'm think right now.

@Minties i think White Claw is gonna be modkilled tonight... the first page says he is going to be.

Okay that's great then, disregard my comments about white claw and jellofish because it says they're both getting modkilled.

@Oath

Not holding you to past games, people aren't holding me to my past games. I just know you ARE smart and you know how to play, so there's no reason why you can't post something that's not trolly, my friend.

And when did i say i didn't care of anything we get tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're kinda just contradicting what you said Panda.

ha sorry ya thats true just trying to talk to you about your thoughts.... is Trojan going to bring back Tundle tonight if he really is fairy ?

ha sorry ya thats true just trying to talk to you about your thoughts.... is Trojan going to bring back Tundle tonight if he really is fairy ?

Why would my thoughts on Dolby change

He might as well, unless he's protected, he doesn't have a lot of time to use it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is Jello being mod killed? They posted today and yesterday?

fUr0zR4.png

October 17th, 1944

Things are as worse as ever. The people behind all this have just made things worse and worse. They recently started laying down traps for people to fall in, like putting nails on the road to burst tires. Hell, i?m even seeing trees chopped down to block off roads. These people are assasins, out to kill everybody in this forest. Not even that, theres charred animals starting to show up around camp, more trees with gasoline on them its horrible. They?ve even started to poison trees into dying.

I found atleast 4 trees that were ruined and wilted by water poisoning, all wilted and grey. The forest is starting to run out of trees to help prevent all of this. I?m trying to do the best I can along with the other people, but i?m getting worried. I want to leave now, the food supplys are running low. We also need the trees for Fire wood, which is our main heat sourse at night. I?ll have to chop down 1 tree per day now to rationalize.

-Ester Fior

White Claw and JelloFishXD were modkilled. Their roles were both Trees. Also, Trundle magically turned into a full tree overnight and can now vote. Trojan was stumped due to reviving him.

Day 3 has now started. You have approximately 48 hours to lynch someone. Night 3 will begin on February 2nd, 9:00 PM CST.

Why would my thoughts on Dolby change

He might as well, unless he's protected, he doesn't have a lot of time to use it.

do you believe his really the fairy ? i mean it is an open role list right so not all the roles might have ben used...
also i thought maybe your thoughts on Dolby might have changed with Tundle turning green maybe there was something that effected that. but i haven't gone back and looked myself, im watching the Warriors game atm.

do you believe his really the fairy ? i mean it is an open role list right so not all the roles might have ben used...
also i thought maybe your thoughts on Dolby might have changed with Tundle turning green maybe there was something that effected that. but i haven't gone back and looked myself, im watching the Warriors game atm.

yes trojan is the fairy this is 100% confirmed

And Lucanosa both didn't vote so shouldn't they have been modkilled too? Kinda unfair

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since Ness didn't mod kill Dolby or Lucanosa, I'm thinking they're scum. They need to be mod killed since they along Jello, did not vote at al.

Back