Flea
Jack
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Voodoo Doll
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (17) +
AsFoI1w.gif

Hello and welcome to my (Bowie's) 3D graphic shop!

Here I will be utilising my ability to work with 3D graphics to create avatars, signatures, and banners for you all!

x88IS6O.gif

Under construction.

oXLeQ9m.gif

CpJ9tEy.png

wQ7ojtD.jpg

f7uMsER.jpg

sRsregi.png

nOqk537.jpg

TWECUhL.gif
MuiRvdF.gif

Signatures - 200 TBT Bells

Banners - 300 TBT Bells

Avatars/signatures with text - +20 TBT Bells

Avatars/signatures with complex backgrounds - +30 TBT Bells
pGubbHw.gif

Type (avatar, signature, banner, etc):

Text?:

Complex background?:

Character(s):

Colour background (if not complex):

Last edited:
ahhh the villager gifs are adorable ; ^;
I'd love to order a set of 10 if you make them ; v;

Last edited:
ahhh the villager gifs are adorable ; ^;
I'd love to order a set of 10 if you make them ; v;

Thank you very much! What exactly do you want, though? Just the little villagers? Some accompanying text?

your art is awesome! just asking, can you do animated anime characters?

Potentially, yes. I'm not actually too good at modelling yet, though. That means I could only animate existing models that are available. So, if, say, there was a model of Naruto or something available, I could animate that for you. Just provide me with one and I can do it. The software I use has pretty good outlining and cel shading technology, which means it can come out pretty well.

just little villagers in a row. Being cute or something. I'll go fill out a form ; v;

Type: I guess it's sort of for my sig. But it's really just a line of villagers lel.
Animated?: yes being cute. Waving or dancing idm.
Text?: none
Background?: transparent
Character(s): Zucker, Lolly, Fang, Chrissy, Francine, Merengue, Marshal, Deridre, Julian and Boone.

Uhm. If possible could I request that I get the individual gifs as well as the line of villagers? Just so I can use the individual gifs separately.

Uhm.. not sure what payment this goes under ; v ; banner maybe?

Last edited:
just little villagers in a row. Being cute or something. I'll go fill out a form ; v;

Type: I guess it's sort of for my sig. But it's really just a line of villagers lel.
Animated?: yes being cute. Waving or dancing idm.
Text?: none
Background?: transparent
Character(s): Zucker, Lolly, Fang, Chrissy, Francine, Merengue, Marshal, Deridre, Julian and Boone.

Uhm. If possible could I request that I get the individual gifs as well as the line of villagers? Just so I can use the individual gifs separately.

Uhm.. not sure what payment this goes under ; v ; banner maybe?

Well, there's a bit of a problem.

You see, the models used in New Leaf haven't actually been ripped yet, which basically means they're not available for animators like me to use yet. That means I can only use villagers that are in City Folk. Sorry for the inconvenience! That being said, I could still make some of the villagers you have listed there, but I doubt you'd want them if you couldn't have them all together.

Also, the total price would be 200 TBT Bells.

ahh I'll take a look at the city folk villagers haven't played that game in so long ;^;

Mmk let's see.
Octavian, Marina, Lolly, Fang, Chrissy, Francine, Boone, Bob, Wendy and Mint.
They should be ACCF villagers.

I can pay extra for the individual gifs of each villager if you want :3

Last edited:
Type (avatar, signature, banner, etc): Avatar

Animated?: Yes

Text?: No

Complex background?: Don't think so, i want a white background with the umbran magic circle in the middle
latest

Character(s): Bayonetta (from the first game)

Colour background (if not complex): See above

https://youtu.be/-ZN0GcclU3o - Dance is in here, at 2:40 there is an example of what i want.

Last edited:
ahh I'll take a look at the city folk villagers haven't played that game in so long ;^;

Mmk let's see.
Octavian, Marina, Lolly, Fang, Chrissy, Francine, Boone, Bob, Wendy and Mint.
They should be ACCF villagers.

I can pay extra for the individual gifs of each villager if you want :3

No, it's fine! You don't have to pay extra. I'll start working on them for you tonight.

Type (avatar, signature, banner, etc): Avatar

Animated?: Yes

Text?: No

Complex background?: Don't think so, i want a white background with the umbran magic circle in the middle
latest

Character(s): Bayonetta (from the first game)

Colour background (if not complex): See above

https://youtu.be/-ZN0GcclU3o - Dance is in here, at 2:40 there is an example of what i want.

Very complex animation there. I'll see what I can do. I might be able to make it work if I mess with the camera work. Do you want the symbol behind her or in front of her? Also, the price comes to 200 TBT Bells.

No, it's fine! You don't have to pay extra. I'll start working on them for you tonight.

Very complex animation there. I'll see what I can do. I might be able to make it work if I mess with the camera work. Do you want the symbol behind her or in front of her? Also, the price comes to 200 TBT Bells.
Behind her please, i know that it is complex but i will pay more for it to compensate, how about 300 tbt?
(Could even do more lol)

Do you want me to pay in advance? (I have like 7k tbt in the abd so dont worry about that lol)

Also glad that you finally made a shop <3

Last edited:
awesome. Just let me know when to send the tbt. I'm off to bed it's 5:30am here haha.

Behind her please, i know that it is complex but i will pay more for it to compensate, how about 300 tbt?
(Could even do more lol)

Do you want me to pay in advance? (I have like 7k tbt in the abd so dont worry about that lol)

No, the price is fine! I'll get working on it.

And thank you!

awesome. Just let me know when to send the tbt. I'm off to bed it's 5:30am here haha.

You can send it when it's done. Have a nice sleep!

(Could even do more lol)

sRLmIEN.gif

Yoy know what? You don't have to pay me for this at all. It reminds me of how awful an animator I actually am. I tried.

Wow, today is not a good day to be me.

I can't do Octavian, Marina, Wendy, or Mint. I can't find models of them anywhere. I completely understand if you'd like to cancel your order at this point. I need to get my poop together.

Wow, today is not a good day to be me.
I can't do Octavian, Marina, Wendy, or Mint. I can't find models of them anywhere. I completely understand if you'd like to cancel your order at this point. I need to get my poop together.
that's totally fine, I'll just take what you could find :3 they are super cute anyway so idm

that's totally fine, I'll just take what you could find :3 they are super cute anyway so idm

Thank you!

Also, I'd just like to quickly say that I'm no longer going to be accepting animated graphics, at least for the time being. I'm going to set some rules up later and I'll see if I want to allow a certain "type" of animation or not. I don't want people to pay for rubbish, even if it's not even real money. It feels wrong. So, just a quick announcement right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back