• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'm not staying up all night at the weekend! I need my beauty sleep at the weekend XD

oh. pardon me. i thought you had what it takes to win Re-stock. I see now that I was mistaken. very well then. I bid you good day, madame. I said I bid you good day!

oh. pardon me. i thought you had what it takes to win Re-stock. I see now that I was mistaken. very well then. I bid you good day, madame. I said I bid you good day!

Well sorry XD
I mean I will be on there all day tomorrow but not all night

Is anyone willing to buy me a peach at shop price in case of another restock? ;-; I keep on missing them; I'm either 10 minutes too early or too late ahhhhhh.

man I didn't even know there were restocks this week =A=;
here I was doing school work and stuff r.i.p

if you missed his post, Justin said the re-stocks are done for now. (i think there were 3). i'm guessing that there will be more IF they hold the Easter event at the end of the month. perhaps the tentative event he mentioned is St. Patrick's Day and there will be more then; but I'm guessing the tentative event was for Pokemon Day and there just wasn't time to put something together.

if you missed his post, Justin said the re-stocks are done for now. (i think there were 3). i'm guessing that there will be more IF they hold the Easter event at the end of the month. perhaps the tentative event he mentioned is St. Patrick's Day and there will be more then; but I'm guessing the tentative event was for Pokemon Day and there just wasn't time to put something together.

Tentative event is still planned but delayed until a later date.* Nothing to do with anything you've said! :)

*this is why I have my rule to usually say nothing because these things happen :p

Back