• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Lolly the Cute Kitty is moving.(Only 100 tbt!)

Brobasaur

NO RESETTING!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (178) +
I'm selling Loli the cat. She should be completely original. I'm willing to time travel to get her out as soon as you have room. Since she's Tier 1 I'd like 100 tbt for her.

Last edited:
I have 114 TBT I could offer if shes still available??
I also have like 20 blue roses i can throw in?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait actually i just remember i havent cycled 16 villagers either like Lily T^T
I didn't even know about that til a few minutes ago so i'm glad i didnt try :(

Last edited:
might be interested let me see if i can get someone to take Rosie from me so i have room. Ill pay 100 tbt

might be interested let me see if i can get someone to take Rosie from me so i have room. Ill pay 100 tbt

Lolly is still in my town, but I wanted to keep cycling so I told her to stay and she's not in boxes anymore. However I'm still cycling, trying to get her out, so it shouldn't be too long.

Okay would it be a pain if i asked you if you could pm if she goes into boxes ill for sure buy her I just need to make room

Back