• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

If I was mafia and really wanted to WIN this game, don't you think I would pick my battles a little better than fighting over the minimal difference of NL first day or Lynching randomly? honestly... why would I put myself out this much if I haven't even done anything yet....

Just thought I'd add that inkling hasn't spoken in 9 hours or so, but they might just be busy, or it may just be a time zone thing. I have no clue. Judging by the fact their last post was about 8 hours ago, they're not actively ignoring the thread or anything. The fact they're invisible doesn't help either, I guess.

Also, something else interesting.

ummm I'm still not understanding why no lynch gives mafia control? if we mislynch guys its gonna lower our numbers, bottom line! I will re-read over the thing Rune Raider wrote, but still like.... wtf, I don't see how keeping the numbers we have gives power to the mafia (however I do see them getting more influence by us killing someone and us being wrong)

if I re-read it and understand I will post saying ok lets go... but this is literally my first real game of mafia, so I just don't know whats happening

http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Toadsworthy

According to this... this would be his second game.

You currently have 3 hours and 25 minutes left to vote. Currently since Qwerty111 was first to reach 1 vote, they are set to be lynched.

rest in pizza

I just made myself a very big target though, so let's try to see who just wanted to get rid of this confused townie pretty quickly, because they know if they could find an easy scapegoat then mafia would be in the clear for one night

this does throw up some dust if you think about it though..
i mean, runeraider did jump in pretty quickly with a vote against you..

The game mentioned was Unoffical so idk if they're referring to that tho

At Qwerty111.... I think I did participate in that, but like I had no idea what I was doing, and the game lasted literally two days, I wouldn't call that a full fledged game

- - - Post Merge - - -

it also wasn't very regulated, organized, or official

Just thought I'd add that inkling hasn't spoken in 9 hours or so, but they might just be busy, or it may just be a time zone thing. I have no clue. Judging by the fact their last post was about 8 hours ago, they're not actively ignoring the thread or anything. The fact they're invisible doesn't help either, I guess.

i'd give the benefit of the doubt bc i was gone for a while afk and people just simply took that for suspicion when i was literally jsut afk from my laptop for a few days because of life. (aka, you were gonna vote for me right away bc i hadent spoken at all yet.)

Also, something else interesting.

http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Toadsworthy

According to this... this would be his second game.

this on the other hand is very valid.

toad why are you lying?

- - - Post Merge - - -

At Qwerty111.... I think I did participate in that, but like I had no idea what I was doing, and the game lasted literally two days, I wouldn't call that a full fledged game

- - - Post Merge - - -

it also wasn't very regulated, organized, or official

oh nvm w/ my last post about u lying.

How long do we have left to cast our votes? I'm on mobile so I can't change the color sorry.

About 3 hours if I'm correct?

OK, it's looks like some people don't understand maths. I'm gonna try and explain this one last time. If we lynch day 1 rather than no lynching, we have a greater chance of winning because we have one more lynch we can use to get scum. Losing a town player isn't all bad either, because we can look at who pushed the lynch and who defended the dead town. Kinda of like what I'm gonna do after you guys kill lynn and she flips town.

WHY WOULD YOU LYNCH ME IF YOU KINOW IM TOWN
ik its hypothetical but I don't like how you worded this here

True. I personally think a mafia would jump at the chance to lynch a townie, so maybe lynn and toad are teammates, and toad is trying to push the pressure off her by suggesting a no lynch? That's food for thought. Not even I'm forcing a nl that much.

idk how this went from people calling you and me partners to me and toad being partners ahaha

Honestly idk what to think for toad, I kind of agree with mother of all llamas since I'm really inbetween as well and can see sides to both

but really tho who to lynch though since it seems we're all going for it

i'd give the benefit of the doubt bc i was gone for a while afk and people just simply took that for suspicion when i was literally jsut afk from my laptop for a few days because of life. (aka, you were gonna vote for me right away bc i hadent spoken at all yet.)

It was the only lead I could think of. I didn't do it right away in case you did come back. And hey! You did! So, yeah.

Okay. I'm just gonna say real quick that I really don't think toadsworthy is mafia, it could be a case of WIFOM but i'm pretty sure it's his first game, and doesn't even know what that means. seems like an innocent just trying to make sense of why NL is a bad idea. and I completely get that. Unless you feel strongly about a NL, then I might have to reconsider. However, he isn't what caught my attention at all.

Qwerty111:

Oh my gosh. We have literally no leads to anything. Nothing. Ziltch. And you seriously just want to randomly select a person, and hope for the best? The percentages are against us. I don't care if blah, blah, no lynching will only save us a night. I'm not gonna bandwagon on anybody else just so I don't stick out or whatever.To be completely honest, changing my opinion now would probably make me look worse, right? So, I'm not going to. If nothing comes up in a hour or so, I'll just vote no lynch. It doesn't really help that I'm absolutely rubbish at analyzing text either, then I could be sort of helpful. Oh well. Sorry in advance if this ruins things, everyone.
Okay, if thats how you feel
Dang. Now that you all put it like that, I don't really know what to pick. Do we go and nl, to keep our numbers up? Or do we take a shot in the dark and just pray it works? It may not be logical in my eyes, but it's certainly a valid argument. a lot of day 2 stuff is like "okay, who didn't vote for them?".
Oh? So are you changing your mind because everyone else might be, as well?
True. I personally think a mafia would jump at the chance to lynch a townie, so maybe lynn and toad are teammates, and toad is trying to push the pressure off her by suggesting a no lynch? That's food for thought. Not even I'm forcing a nl that much.
AAAAND red flag. hello scum. hop on the bandwagon and completely flip flop what you just said less than an hour ago. Care to explain why you are being SO EXTREMELY inconsistent?

honestly right now i'm torn between qwerty and toad.

qwerty is all over with quick accusations / quick to defend in my opinion. but i can't tell if it's an act or not??

but at the same time, toad could be genuinely confused on the subject and then we end up lynching the shroom anyway and then bam, we killed the confused townie and next thing you know we wake up after night 1 to another dead townie and then it's all downhill from there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'm just gonna say real quick that I really don't think toadsworthy is mafia, it could be a case of WIFOM but i'm pretty sure it's his first game, and doesn't even know what that means. seems like an innocent just trying to make sense of why NL is a bad idea. and I completely get that. Unless you feel strongly about a NL, then I might have to reconsider. However, he isn't what caught my attention at all.

Qwerty111:

AAAAND red flag. hello scum. hop on the bandwagon and completely flip flop what you just said less than an hour ago. Care to explain why you are being SO EXTREMELY inconsistent?

yeah see, qwerty has been pretty flip floppy and completely 180'd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was the only lead I could think of. I didn't do it right away in case you did come back. And hey! You did! So, yeah.

you'll probably wish i hadn't returned.

I looked up that Mafia Wiki and was like what? I did participate?.... I didn't learn anything from it and apparently I was mafia....

if you all think I after one unofficial game of mafia can spin this convoluted web of deception all in order to get you to NL for that minimal advantage then go ahead.... btw wasn't this advertised as a mafia for new people? hence why I was so keen to try to voice my opinion, I now see the advantages of the Lynching first day type deal... but lynching me for not understanding that would be a blunder for you guys and waste that advantage were striving so hard to maintain

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf does WIFOM mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mom wants to get dinner.... I am gonna go have a drink after all this! I should be on mobile though and home before the lynching... sorry if I get spotty with responding

I looked up that Mafia Wiki and was like what? I did participate?.... I didn't learn anything from it and apparently I was mafia....

if you all think I after one unofficial game of mafia can spin this convoluted web of deception all in order to get you to NL for that minimal advantage then go ahead.... btw wasn't this advertised as a mafia for new people? hence why I was so keen to try to voice my opinion, I now see the advantages of the Lynching first day type deal... but lynching me for not understanding that would be a blunder for you guys and waste that advantage were striving so hard to maintain

i think it's a tip to the scale.
like i can see the logic behind a d1 nl, but at the same time, i can also see the potential benefit it may hold, even if the outcome is indeed, townie in the end. it can be a sacrifice for the greater good, seeing who defended the townie and who didn't. who voted for, it give you more food for thought than just pissing on each other's typo's or ill logic in the first few posts we make?

don't get me wrong, i have no ****ing idea what i'm doing either, but logically standing, i think right now the best vote for a lynch is qwerty. vote casted.

Fair enough. I guess being a person whose opinions change with some logic is suspicious. I guess I'm just not cut out for this. Have fun lynching a townie.

at the moment I want to vote for Runeraider.... but if they posted that whole guide at the start of this, they really were trying to be helpful! Qwerty's flip flopping is annoying and sketchy, so I would be ok with voting them. I guess I'm flip flopping now, but its moreso out of ignorance and defeat that NL makes less sense to do...

Fair enough. I guess being a person whose opinions change with some logic is suspicious. I guess I'm just not cut out for this. Have fun lynching a townie.

rip qwerty2k16

at the moment I want to vote for Runeraider.... but if they posted that whole guide at the start of this, they really were trying to be helpful! Qwerty's flip flopping is annoying and sketchy, so I would be ok with voting them. I guess I'm flip flopping now, but its moreso out of ignorance and defeat that NL makes less sense to do...

we all gotta learn someway, right?

Qwerty111:

REKT TO THE HECK

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf does WIFOM mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mom wants to get dinner.... I am gonna go have a drink after all this! I should be on mobile though and home before the lynching... sorry if I get spotty with responding

I think you're fine man I mean you only had 9 posts that were part of the game and even as an unofficial game it wasn't the most well crafted unofficial game lol
I don't even know what WIFOM means either pls explain

rip qwerty I was kinda expecting a bigger response to alexi's
I'll be voting now

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf does WIFOM mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkBuKQEkio
wine in front of me. i literally only just learned about this the first time i played (which..was srsly a week ago) so thats why I highly doubt you knew what it was/and are knowingly doing it.

@Qwerty111 really nothing to say? hmm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think it's a tip to the scale.
like i can see the logic behind a d1 nl, but at the same time, i can also see the potential benefit it may hold, even if the outcome is indeed, townie in the end. it can be a sacrifice for the greater good, seeing who defended the townie and who didn't. who voted for, it give you more food for thought than just pissing on each other's typo's or ill logic in the first few posts we make?

don't get me wrong, i have no ****ing idea what i'm doing either, but logically standing, i think right now the best vote for a lynch is qwerty. vote casted.

exactly. TY, another good way of putting it.
NL = nothing to go off of.
lynch = discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkBuKQEkio
wine in front of me. i literally only just learned about this the first time i played (which..was srsly a week ago) so thats why I highly doubt you knew what it was/and are knowingly doing it.

@Qwerty111 really nothing to say? hmm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

exactly. TY, another good way of putting it.
NL = nothing to go off of.
lynch = discussion.

and even if we lose one townie, it does fuel the fire of discussion.
right now we have nothing to go off of.. and regardless if we lynch now or not, someone WILL be killed after night 1. so... better we try and fail here and discuss and make an example of it than we wake up after night one to a mess and no answers. ya feel.

I wasn't gonna take being lynched for bogus reasons lying down... You don't even wanna try to defend yourself!

Back