• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED 🎈 Contest to Win Collectibles + TBT : DESIGN, PHOTO & ART

I'll enter for the kitchen contest. :3

7ksuCAt.png
mt1c8tv.png

byJpvkQ.png
m1leHmU.png

LJQz1eF.png

My DA is in my signature in case you'd like to visit in person.​

CX1BOgi.png

Link | This was a photo I took on my first visit to California at the Santa Monica Pier. :)

CUdzmtC.png

Link | I tried. I hope you like it. :)

Thanks for hosting this!

Last edited:
This is really fun! I'm an aspiring photographer so it's kinda hard to just pick one image :)

ImIXAlVLmiALfkmjoIv2XIMl2iKgstRN1-B3U6laoUaD7I3fDqqz9OHT7TUrncMN7eqAnYifkg=w769-h577-no

My uncle lives on a lake, and he's a professional photographer so me and him take lots of pictures when I'm down there. after taking hundreds of pictures of the lake from the dock over the years, I actually took this picture standing on the ice in the middle of the lake. It was a bit nerve-wracking because it was my first time out on the ice, but luckily it froze really thick (the lake is about 200 feet deep in the center.)

Last edited:
Hmm yes, thank you all for coming to the unveiling of my art entry. The mise-en-sc?ne of the work you are about to see-(my work)- is intended to... evoke the parallels between the social and political commentary of Film in post-war Japan, and today?s consumption-driven so-called global economy... I hope everyone learns as much viewing this, as I learned creating it... Please contact my agent with your inquiries for purchasing or displaying this work of art...

BuXHwtm.jpg

Hmm yes, thank you all for coming to the unveiling of my art entry. The mise-en-sc?ne of the work you are about to see-(my work)- is intended to... evoke the parallels between the social and political commentary of Film in post-war Japan, and today’s consumption-driven so-called global economy... I hope everyone learns as much viewing this, as I learned creating it... Please contact my agent with your inquiries for purchasing or displaying this work of art...

BuXHwtm.jpg
Oh my word! This is indeed a Stitches that no one has ever seen! What on earth happened? Was there not even a bag of Lulu Plantain chips left!?
...PS : I contacted your agent, but I think there may have been some kind of confusion :confused: ... Apparently, the purchase price for this piece of art is one, (let me get this straight) ... Weird Doll?

Love this, BTW ... Sorry, p e p p e r ❤️ ... For butting in with comments

Last edited:
Still working on my artwork for this contest. Doing a hand drawn/watercolor thing.. since I have no idea how to do digital artwork. Wanted to submit my entries all at once.

oh and by the way, how the heck does one insert a spoiler to a post? I realized I have no idea how to do that the other day

oh and by the way, how the heck does one insert a spoiler to a post? I realized I have no idea how to do that the other day

just use code: spoiler
and
/spoiler
in the brackets, around the content to be hidden.

generally, with bb code questions, if you hit the reply with quote button on somebody's post containing what you want to do, the draft message box will show all of the code they used and you can get a better look at how it works...

Last edited:
aw man, do i really need to do my photo in B/W? I haven't tried that format! :(

Pepper, is the deadline for entries tomorrow, or is it by a specific time on Sunday??

Pepper, is the deadline for entries tomorrow, or is it by a specific time on Sunday??

I'd say it's still cool to submit on Sunday morning or afternoon. I didn't set a specific time because I don't know when I'll be free that day. but I'll most likely announce winners at nighttime

I decided to enter the Photography contest as well. I edited my post here.

EDIT: Entered the Drawing contest as well. I edited my post so it's all together. :3

Last edited:
Back