• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

as of now i trust trundle.
cory is one of those people i want to say is scum but at the same time i want 2 believe in him. so, null, if thats what u call it.
ashtot to me is shady but i need a lil more info first.
call me daniel said something that seemed forced to me (already mentioned it in a post), but its not enough to label him as scum.
tardis also posted smth that i thought was sus but ill bring that up later so i wont be accused of pr hunting in case im wrong.
id like to trust that meow is town but usually when ppl are sorta aggressive i try to be extra careful around them cuz its easy for them to trick ppl.
jacob could either be scum or town. its hard to decide at this point. i posted my thoughts on the subject already.
wild blue yonder is nowhere to be found.
cadbberry, i got nothing. possible town.
alexi, scumlean, but that could probably change easily in the next few hours or so.
crys seems town, shes ok.
ill claim vanilla townie rn cuz im useless af and i dont matter. take that as u will or ignore me entirely.
nobody else rly stands out to me.
btw its hard for me to compare playstyles and stuff bc im new, so this early in the game i dont have much on anyone. just thought i should contribute something.

ps i cant really see what im typing since im not wearing glasses so im sorry in advance fro smth that doesnt make sense.

as of now i trust trundle.
cory is one of those people i want to say is scum but at the same time i want 2 believe in him. so, null, if thats what u call it.
ashtot to me is shady but i need a lil more info first.
call me daniel said something that seemed forced to me (already mentioned it in a post), but its not enough to label him as scum.
tardis also posted smth that i thought was sus but ill bring that up later so i wont be accused of pr hunting in case im wrong.
id like to trust that meow is town but usually when ppl are sorta aggressive i try to be extra careful around them cuz its easy for them to trick ppl.
jacob could either be scum or town. its hard to decide at this point. i posted my thoughts on the subject already.
wild blue yonder is nowhere to be found.
cadbberry, i got nothing. possible town.
alexi, scumlean, but that could probably change easily in the next few hours or so.
crys seems town, shes ok.
ill claim vanilla townie rn cuz im useless af and i dont matter. take that as u will or ignore me entirely.
nobody else rly stands out to me.
btw its hard for me to compare playstyles and stuff bc im new, so this early in the game i dont have much on anyone. just thought i should contribute something.

ps i cant really see what im typing since im not wearing glasses so im sorry in advance fro smth that doesnt make sense.

Why claim so fast? You are helping mafia find are Pr's.

Why claim so fast? You are helping mafia find are Pr's.

i made it pretty subtle, enough so that some people would miss it. why would u point it out more like that? if anything ur the one helping...anyway ill make a case on you after school tomorrow.

Wow. didn't even notice the white text.
ugh.

Why did you feel the need to claim shiida? iirc this isn't your first game/day 1 and you've never done it before so ..??

youve done nothing.

lol. it's literally halfway into day 1 and I've been busy all day. but okay
I've been compiling reads over the past couple hours but I'd like a few more people to post more, considering one player hasn't even checked in yet.

actually i briefly mentioned that i was vanilla town d1 in trump mafia.
and tarot i was the doc so i didnt claim naturally.

I know, I'm sus of her because she claimed so fast and it hasn't passed D1.

or are u just sus of me bc i said i was sus of u? just a little thing ive noticed about you is that as soon as someone says they dont trust u or w/e u immediately try to find something against that person no matter how weak of reason it is, and u dont stop to think of the consequences. in this case, it was pointing out something that was already barely noticeable.
it was either that or like...youre one of those kids in school who points out typos for no reason in math books or whatever. it makes them feel good/smarter/helpful or something like that. i dont know how to explain it.

honestly what ive gathered from this is that
1) what i said up there
2) you're trying to lead a lynch on me bc youre maf

take ur pick tho. i was already sus of you in the first place, but i still dont totally think youre scum. im sure by the time i get back from school tomorrow more things will have happened and ill be able to decide.

or are u just sus of me bc i said i was sus of u? just a little thing ive noticed about you is that as soon as someone says they dont trust u or w/e u immediately try to find something against that person no matter how weak of reason it is, and u dont stop to think of the consequences. in this case, it was pointing out something that was already barely noticeable.
it was either that or like...youre one of those kids in school who points out typos for no reason in math books or whatever. it makes them feel good/smarter/helpful or something like that. i dont know how to explain it.

honestly what ive gathered from this is that
1) what i said up there
2) you're trying to lead a lynch on me bc youre maf

take ur pick tho. i was already sus of you in the first place, but i still dont totally think youre scum. im sure by the time i get back from school tomorrow more things will have happened and ill be able to decide.

I'm not sus of you because you are sus of me. I'm sus of you because it is strange that you claimed so fast.

Tardis is also kinda claimed out in the open. Discrepancy.

@shiida you didn't really explain why you trust trundle at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I not is

its mainly because i thought his reasoning on jacob was pretty solid and it didnt seem too malicious to me, just typical trundle. i dunno.

actually, after thinking about it some more, tardis may genuinely be town.

like at first he just outed my white text and said i shouldnt have said that because it would help mafia find PRs. which was hypocritical itself.
but then they said they were sus of me and it seemed like they were genuinely trying to make up for their "mistake" rather than leading a lynch on me? idk

does that even make sense to anyone else or just me?

I just returned from the movies so sorry about the inactivity. I would say the claim shiida made is sus since it is only D1 and there was no pressure to it. It looks like you were trying to shed your self of all enemies as soon as possible by saying you weren't possibly scum so no one looks at you all game. Considering how out of the blue it was and how sudden it was it puts you in a sus area for me. I wont say you are a lynch candidate at the moment though since this is the only thing you have done so far.

actually, after thinking about it some more, tardis may genuinely be town.

like at first he just outed my white text and said i shouldnt have said that because it would help mafia find PRs. which was hypocritical itself.
but then they said they were sus of me and it seemed like they were genuinely trying to make up for their "mistake" rather than leading a lynch on me? idk

does that even make sense to anyone else or just me?

Either way, none of this is good town play, but it's 1:30am here and I'm dead tired so I don't know what to make of this whole ordeal at the moment. I will have a better thought out post after I sleep.

Although I noticed you dodged my question earlier.

Wow. didn't even notice the white text.
ugh.

Why did you feel the need to claim shiida? iirc this isn't your first game/day 1 and you've never done it before so ..??
actually i briefly mentioned that i was vanilla town d1 in trump mafia.
and tarot i was the doc so i didnt claim naturally.
So I'll ask again. Why did you feel the need to claim?

tardis u didnt have to point it out its just stupidity if youre town

Why would you call out Tardis for "stupidity town play", when Sataric did the same thing about Crys' claim, and you made no comment? How do you read both Tardis and Sataric after they've pointed out (or commented on) claims?

Back