• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

i've gotta go major grocery shopping so i wont be back for a few hours. placed my vote now in case things get hectic and i'm unable to return before day's end. hope to see you all soon.

Similary I'm off to work a ten hour shift and probably will not check back in beforehand. I agree enough with the Trundle sus to move away from Hayden for now.

So I need to go check out the voting thread after this and ask the mod a zillion things, but here are the main things that stuck out to me so far in the thread:

- Cabdberry was an initial strong mafia lean for me based on a couple of things. One being her initial posts - asking people not to spam but not doing anything to advance the game to a more fruitful point (#12) feels like they're putting up a helpful front. Of the people who called out shiida, the phrasing in ((#319) felt relatively like it was trying to exhibit a reasonable thought process and not make any waves. It has weakened now that I've noticed that #319 is not her only reads post and I'm getting the sense that my phrasing issues with her may not be at all alignment indicative.

As I was reading through I found two people mainly that I am sus of, those are entropy- from the games I played they usually were being a bit more helpfully and attempting to apply them self but now they are just random posting for no reason. It looks like a very different meta or they are trying to be the inkling of this game which is a bad sight.
Then Jacob, a lot of people have been tunneling him but what bothers me the most is when he states
When Trundle is calling him scum and he just blew it off and made statements saying he was agreeing and his defense, he isn't scum. It just looked very fishy and had a weird look to it.
I'm curious about what the underlined part means. Do you still find entropy's behavior mafia indicative? Is English your first language?

- I tentatively like Arstotzskan as town for the comment that "To be completely honest, I feel like I'm playing to my scum meta for some reason. Surprised no one's called me out." I think town and mafia can feel self-conscious in this way but that just straight out admitting it is p ballsy and not what mafia would tend to think would be a good post.

- Oh! And I just realized that's the same person that did the freaking tone analysis thing lmaaao that seems more town than not too

- I would describe Sataric as narratory, distant, robotic, and coachy, and I think that someone displaying that combination of traits more than usual is >mafia indicative, but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone was like "oh they're always like that."

- I suspect Ayayaya. (#255 is a response to entropy's post about "I get NKed no matter what I do" and Ayaya talks about some paranoia of entropy that has apparently subsided due to that particular post having been a good post. (As opposed to, like, the post where entropy actually explained her reads?) It feels more like making a show of having one's reads develop than a real thought process someone had while reading the post she was responding to (at least from the limited context that I have). I have a phrasing issue with her wall in (#321 that pings, but it sounds p dumb when I try to explain it. (So just gonna keep an eye on how the questions are followed up on or not.) Beyond that, I feel like reading the thread that deeply and only scumreading Jacob and Trundle is kind of boring and that there's mafia in the people who are keeping the conversation centered on only a few already controversial people.

- There was an initial post ClamEatCurry made initially about apologizing for c-ping the RQS from a past game that seemed off to me (like, overly conciliatory, without actually acknowledging what I think was the core issue of those particular questions) and since then they've posted some things but nothing that I can recall making me feel like they were trying to solve the game. I think they're also another one of those people mainly in camp "I'm really anchored to this Trundle-Jacob thing but I'm not even taking much of a stance on it." I noticed a lot of people suspect Ashtot but I can't remember anything they've posted. Miharu reminds me of me in my first couple of games but I unfortunately don't have a read on her(?) yet. Have my eye on Alexi based on reasoning for her reads but think she may be easier to get a sense of after some flips idk

- On my first readthrough I was really pro-Bango and thus anti-Jacob but I think that was less due to his posts sounding townie and more that he was giving clear explanations of how the meta here affects his reads. cuz like now that Dolby's here doing that I'm pro-Dolby. Mostly unrelatedly I like Cory. Everyone else is boring.

If Aiden flips scum, I'm assuming he would be bussing Jacob as he's randomly, aggressively bussed his teammates.

Yep, he's scum.

I mean, if Jacob is actually scum it doesn't really matter haha, which he probably is

(Btw this really isn't a good excuse for calling him out as a possible blue unless you know he's your scummate too. Very weird response.)
yes, it's jacob

Jacob, if you give me reason to think you're not scum then I'll get off ur butt

His overall attitude toward Jacob saying all the time "he's 100% scum" and shoving him being scum down our throats is pretty unsettling to me. I believe Jacob is scum too, but I'm more for questioning and pressuring him instead of just blatantly calling him sure scum. There's also him actively looking for blues is off.

Overall not a fan of Kat's behavior in the game. She has posted quite a bit, but barley has any susbvtance. She randomly brought up that scanner thing(Using a program to sense human emotion is unreliable imo) which makes it seem like she's trying to help, but really isn't.
Idk but here's https://tone-analyzer-demo.mybluemix.net/ for what it's worth. I think it actually missed out on some tentativeness since it gave 0.00 tentativeness for "I wouldn't say I'm confident..." but I think there's some general truth to what it says and it's the impression I got from his post.
She even admitted to not knowing it's reliability, so why even bother bringing it up?
To be completely honest, I feel like I'm playing to my scum meta for some reason. Surprised no one's called me out.

Also not a fan of this. What's the purpose of saying this? It's been a while since you've been scum in a main game, how would people remember your meta(if they've even played that long)? Overall very uneasy about you.

Still thinking Jacob is possible scum, but his reactions to me are decent for now so I'll let him be for now. But I wouldn't say he's town either, I would be satisfied with his lynch. If Aiden flips scum, I'm thinking he's scum as well because I don't think Aids would buss a townie hard like that.

Overall, Bingo,Arostotzkan, and Jacob are my more favoritable lynch. Also considering Miharu for overall "checking in" but doing nothing, but she's new so I'll let it slide a bit. I think voting for Kat is what I'll be doing for now because I don't see town Kat doing this at all.

So I need to go check out the voting thread after this and ask the mod a zillion things, but here are the main things that stuck out to me so far in the thread:

- Cabdberry was an initial strong mafia lean for me based on a couple of things. One being her initial posts - asking people not to spam but not doing anything to advance the game to a more fruitful point (#12) feels like they're putting up a helpful front. Of the people who called out shiida, the phrasing in ((#319) felt relatively like it was trying to exhibit a reasonable thought process and not make any waves. It has weakened now that I've noticed that #319 is not her only reads post and I'm getting the sense that my phrasing issues with her may not be at all alignment indicative.

I'm curious about what the underlined part means. Do you still find entropy's behavior mafia indicative? Is English your first language?

It was a joke on an old game where said person was spamming such as they were since I didn't understand the joke that they have a consistency to die N1. I am not enjoying the sporadic behavior but I do not have them as a main sus. Also yes, english is my first language.

Bingo/Trundle was on the thread before, IDK where they went but they aren't defending themselves so they're obviousky trying to hide

- I would describe Sataric as narratory, distant, robotic, and coachy, and I think that someone displaying that combination of traits more than usual is >mafia indicative, but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone was like "oh they're always like that."

"Oh, they're always like that." - When I first started playing here on TBT, people gave me a ton of grief for my posting style. Some still greatly dislike it. However, I have oftentimes put up great results when it comes to scum hunting and therefore I think people generally put up with it. I will do my best to prove my worth in the days to come - Just have patience with me, if you can. :)

Bingo/Trundle was on the thread before, IDK where they went but they aren't defending themselves so they're obviousky trying to hide

It is 7:44pm so I would guess they had something to do, dinner, work, etc since they have been gone so long. You were ok with wanting their reply but now say its scummy since they aren't replying immediately, I am not liking the attitude you have toward them in this situation.

I was awaiting their reply because I thought they were on the thread but it was another Elf, so, my bad

It is 7:44pm so I would guess they had something to do, dinner, work, etc since they have been gone so long. You were ok with wanting their reply but now say its scummy since they aren't replying immediately, I am not liking the attitude you have toward them in this situation.

There's a difference between being inactive completely and actually being active but not defending themselves. He called him out because he thought he was lurking the thread.

I was awaiting their reply because I thought they were on the thread but it was another Elf, so, my bad

Understandable, I didn't see those posts about it until after I submitted mine, my mistake as well.

"Oh, they're always like that." - When I first started playing here on TBT, people gave me a ton of grief for my posting style. Some still greatly dislike it. However, I have oftentimes put up great results when it comes to scum hunting and therefore I think people generally put up with it. I will do my best to prove my worth in the days to come - Just have patience with me, if you can. :)

This response feels like you're reading into my thoughts on you in an overly self-conscious way. so I'm a little wary of your alignment but I do hope you accomplish pro-town things nonetheless

Anyway it's been like 3 hours so I'm gonna do a placeholder sheep vote and hopefully/probably come back later. I am interested to hear more thoughts on Artsotoakatzn given what Daniel just posted (opposite conclusion as me based on the same posts.)

Hey guys! Just got home from work! :3 Going to be reading what I've missed since last night when I went to bed. Does anyone know how long we have until voting ends? o:

I don't agree with trundle/bingo vote or where it came from. I think Mafia is hoping that bandwagon as a counter wagon to hayden. I think Heyden is mostly repeating his meta from previous games, reminding me of xenoblade Mafia. I think Heyden is Mafia and will be keeping my vote there.

I still don't like Jacob's interactions, he isn't defending him self and just letting people go on calling him scum.
You've been on my scum team before. You should know how I play as scum.
I really don't like this interaction, well this part of that interaction the most. Jacob gives into it saying that he should know his scum plays and that also just comes off like Jacob and Trundle are both on the scum team, their entire interaction set seems awkward.
Giving up arguing with Trundle yes.
Especially this give up, just claiming he doesn't want to argue with him. He gives up on defending the scum claims. I just don't trust this Jacob and because of that I am voting him.

*Going to be catching up with what I missed once I get changed out of my work clothes and maybe grab something to eat from my kitchen depending on when voting ends xD

Back