• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

You are flip flopping around, you are just sheeping between people.

I STARTED THE HEYDEN VOTE
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT
I
AM
NOT
SHEEPING

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are flip flopping around, you are just sheeping between people.

also pot calling the kettle black
you flip flopped all the time in xeno

I STARTED THE HEYDEN VOTE
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT
I
AM
NOT
SHEEPING

- - - Post Merge - - -

also pot calling the kettle black
you flip flopped all the time in xeno

That was a different game, I wouldn't say that is anything to announce in this game. I knew I did and I said I did in that game, that doesn't effect much now.

Actually this is interesting, I'm surprised nobody has commented on it yet.
This line of Blue yonder makes me alittle Sus of them.

I don't really like how they want to sheep when they do a place holder vote. Most people who do that I see they mostly vote themselves.

Not only did wild blue yonder do this, but so did taesaek and tom right after each other.
I'm willing to bet there's scum within those 3 if trundle is lynched and flips town.

It just looks sus as you jump between people, starting with your self, then Hayden, then Trundle, and back to Hayden. It was a lot of jumps around, even if one was a joke vote on your self. You are letting the littlest things flip your opinion around, even if you started the vote you left it and jumped on the Trundle train.

I think Trundle is scum because how hard he is tunneling Jacob. And makes me feel like he knows Jacob is town. And trying to lead a mislynch.

Not only did wild blue yonder do this, but so did taesaek and tom right after each other.
I'm willing to bet there's scum within those 3 if trundle is lynched and flips town.

well i'm gonna tell you now that i'm definitely not scum. so it's really between those two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does it seem that Trundle knows Jacob is town?

because trundle is scum and jacob probably isnt.

not all placeholders have to be yourself tho. Some are placeholders so that you can come back and explain. I don't think this would be reasonable to think someone is scum for.

I think Trundle is scum because how hard he is tunneling Jacob. And makes me feel like he knows Jacob is town. And trying to lead a mislynch.

It's probably the opposite if he flips scum though. Tunneling a known town from the very beginning and staying on that tunnel is very risky and dumb to do. It would make more sense if he bussed Jacob because if Jacob is lynched, he could say he helped lynch scum. No purpose of tunneling hard on a mislynch because that'd get extreme attention.

Ok, Trundle's new meta from MU seems to be checking out. I'm ok with a Hayden lynch today or a taesaek lynch. Give me a fifteen minutes to type a post to explain why my new sus on taesaek

Okay here are basic thoughts on every player so far:

Alexi - Opinion would be detailed for a one sentence line in this post, I'll come back to her when I have more time.

Cory - Town lean. Less so than Trump sincer I don't see him coming out swinging as much as he did in Trump, but I still town lean him. His opinions on Heyden seem solid so I'm inclined to town lean him for the time being.

Cadbberry - Slight sus read. Started when she called entropy out for **** posting, was furthered when she jumped on the me questioning shiida. Not enough to call her scum though.

Call Me Daniel - Post #186 was my first thing that made me raise an eyebrow, especially when on post #258 he changes his mind on it after calling it a selfish playstyle.

Jacob - Opinion is kinda long for one sentence, but less so than Trundle and Alexi so I'd say after a brief look at his posts without digging I'm less sus of him than Trundle in the Trundle v Jacob case.

Entropy - One of my initial town reads because of the way she handled the beginning of the day and now that she is doing a good amount of well thought out posts and opinions I'm still in the town read of her.

Crys - I can never read Crys right away, so for now I'll give a null and come back to her when the Warriors aren't playing.

Tardis2016 - As said in my other posts, originally a scum lean but now a town lean. I'm not town clearing him yet, but I'm leaning that way.

Dolby - His case on Trundle makes me lean town, but Dolby's only contribution so far is his case on Trundle. So while I do town lean for him right now, I'd like to see more than Trundle tunneling before town reading him fully.

Heyden - I'm inclined to sheep Cory here because he really isn't providing much of a defense or anything contributive and I don't accept "it's a shot in the dark" as a reason for not helping.

taesaek - I'm actually pretty sus of Tae. No one has really mentioned him but I've seen a few posts I would call scummy from him.

Bingo/Trundle - Again like Alexi and Jacob, too long of an opinion for a one sentence line. I'll come back to him.

Ashtot - Where the **** you be Ashton? (No comment yet)

Sataric - Town lean. Making good reads and using good reasoning behind his suspicions to testify them.

Ayaya - It concerns me at the start of day he was so concerned about doc claims (post #68), but a bigger null read from me than others.

Tom - People have pointed out his scum meta and that he seems to be following it. I'll look into Tom more personally when I have more time much like Alexi and Trundle.

Kevinnn - Not enough substance imo to give a full opinion. Given a few more posts I will probably have a better read.

Arstotzkan - As Kat has even pointed out herself, she is playing off of her normal self. While this would be a reason to sus her, the fact that she herself is pointing it out and encouraging people to make cases against her makes me lean town.

Wild Blue Yonder - Town lean based off his first few posts, though I plan to analyze them more after the Warriors game before giving a full town lean.

Shiida - I'm town reading her. While I don't agree with her reasoning for claiming, her defenses seem genuine so I'm willing to give her a pass for now. Before anyone says it, I never called shiida scum, I asked for answers, nowhere did I call her scum. I said there was sus around her, but never called her scum.

Miharu - Every post has been "I'm reading, I'll catch up and post my thoughts soon!" While many of my own posts were like that in the beginning of Trump, I'm not as confident in Miharu's. For the time being, since I myself was like this when I started playing in Trump, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I did these out of order so expect references to other reads throughout that may not be in order. As for voting, since I haven't analyzed the posts today enough for me to be confident in a vote, I'll be voting for myself to avoid mod kill in case I don't make it back in time after the Warriors game.

the only reason i said i was going to be away and i voted then and there was because he's my strongest lean, so i wanted to make sure i voted my strongest lean before leaving for possibly the rest of day period.

voting > not voting.

not gonna get mod killed for not voting. thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, Trundle's new meta from MU seems to be checking out. I'm ok with a Hayden lynch today or a taesaek lynch. Give me a fifteen minutes to type a post to explain why my new sus on taesaek

amazing. absolutely amazing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and here folks, as soon as dolby posts that read on mean is a prime example of trying to swing a lynch towards the end of the day phase. hold on to your tiddies everyone this is gonna be good.

the only reason i said i was going to be away and i voted then and there was because he's my strongest lean, so i wanted to make sure i voted my strongest lean before leaving for possibly the rest of day period.

voting > not voting.

not gonna get mod killed for not voting. thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

amazing. absolutely amazing.

If you don't want to be lynched vote Heyden

Taesaek lynch won't happen anyway, they haven't said anything at all that has stuck out anyway

lmao does that mean you're scum w/ dolby then. because i really don't see why this jumped to me.

nah I'm just saying, because it seems that people will unvote trundle, and if dolbys case is good, he could convince people to lynch you

nah I'm just saying, because it seems that people will unvote trundle, and if dolbys case is good, he could convince people to lynch you

well, then he's bad town or mafia.
@town if you lynch me today you guys better ****ing lynch whoever ran my bandwagon. istg.

Back