• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I really can't make out my read on Trundle and Curry atm, so not going to be voting for either of them.
kevinn is still new so I'd like to give another day of reading him.
Miharu is now a town lean, instead of sus.
Still null on Hayden and Cory. if anything Cory is half null/half town lean and Hayden is half null/half sus.

Ashtot however I'm voting for because of what I've said before.

change to hayden, I don't think ash will be lynched today

I'd like an explanation from wild on their Tom vote because atm it just seems like they're bandwagoning onto the person with the most votes.

I'm also really uncomforterble with how Tom casually slipped into the Trundle wagon. It reminds me of myself during the Ness lynch in scummies mafia

I initially voted Trundle under multiple false pretenses. I then was considering a Tom vote for a while but figured I'd evaluate the promised case before moving my vote. After entropy said they weren't going to make one I decided I was still most comfortable with that

eh still not sure whether i want to vote Trundle. Saw him and Jacob as town v town and tbh tunnelling Jacob early d1 is soooo precarious, esp if he does end up being "mafia".

@Ayaya
why the vote?

I honestly don't know who to vote and out of the people on my radar, you're the one who showed signs to be likely scum. I also have another reason but I'll elaborate on that later.

guess heyden is flying under the radar again
I have other obligations like school, I can't always monitor this game, anyway, I'm probably going to place my vote on Tom because I definitely think Trundle needs to explain himself more.
When was Tom last online?

I have other obligations like school, I can't always monitor this game, anyway, I'm probably going to place my vote on Tom because I definitely think Trundle needs to explain himself more.

but you did nothing when you weren't in school

4:35 pm PST

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please explain what you were trying to write here and who you are voting for

they're actually not all random guesses, it's a mix of metareads and process of elimination.

daniel is matching his scum meta flawlessly thus far, he's acting aggressive and too composed but he really has no aim and it's obviously just a front
tom is doing the thing where he is joking around and yet still trying to make it seem like he's doing anything when he's rly not
tardis' lines are really forced and he's hardly joking around or being talkative town tardis
miharu is a gut feeling, i can't tell u why but their opening post just screamed scum to me
ashton is acting like too much of a try-hard, cuz he knows his scum meta is bad so he's trying to play better
@Dolby This is the argument I mainly saw that I liked. Agreed that she never really pushed it much outside of this and a post she made saying she believed tom was in scum tho.

Just got home and read all the way back. Missed about 100 posts, but within those posts you can tell people want to go with their gut, but keep on changing it, which is fairly odd for some people (talking about you Cory.)

We have about 1 hour and 30 minutes I believe, which is probably enough time to get our thoughts in order (I've seen it be done with 10)

In the midst of my reading back, I found only a couple posts interesting that no one has already commented on. Of those posts, this one stuck out to me most:

To me this post seemed completely unwarranted, if I recall correctly this was against Heyden(?) and he really didn't mention voting for you at all.
I personally have played as scum about 50% of the the games I played, and in almost all of those, I have used the same "vote for me if you want" line.
Now I don't know if that's a general scummy line, of if it's just me, but this isn't the only post this game that Cory gave that made me feel a little uncertain about him. Definitely a feeling that I've not gotten in any other game we've been in together.

Here is my updated list as subject to change.:

Entropy
Call Me Daniel
Shiida
Tom
Tardis
Taesaek
Cory
Heyden
Cadbbury
WildBlueYonder
Sataric

For some reason I can't get a read on Alexi.
Everyone else is nulled.

Are you slightly sus of me? Can I get an explanation or is it because I have a vote on you

I'm really disliking the speed of which the Tom wagon is gaining steam. Wagonomics are screaming that the original wagon (Trundle in this case) is scum. But I do want to hear more from Trundle so damn.

Why aren't people online?

@Dolby This is the argument I mainly saw that I liked. Agreed that she never really pushed it much outside of this and a post she made saying she believed tom was in scum tho.

He's done that both as town and scum though. The only time in recent games where I haven't seen him joke around in the thread is tarot

Some people go offline intentionally to avoid being lynched, bc many people are scared nowadas to lynch without the person being there, so it would be a smart scum tactic like I did so in Xeno ahaha

i'm having flashbacks to tarot when town sheeped onto a cory bw lead by scumboy ness while cory was AWAY and unable to defend himself.
are you referencing the people jumping on voting Tom?
yeah, me too.

change to hayden, I don't think ash will be lynched today
oh man, I am not liking this post one bit.

@Hayden: I'm gonna copy Crys here and ask you this. what do you think the most pro town thing you've done is? What do you think of your lynch? Who do you want to be lynched?

I'm really disliking the speed of which the Tom wagon is gaining steam. Wagonomics are screaming that the original wagon (Trundle in this case) is scum. But I do want to hear more from Trundle so damn.

Why aren't people online?

Well Trundle cant even defend himself right now, its 11pm for him so he just has an unfortunate time for the days to end.

Wow everyone voted. That might be a first for day 1 :)

He's done that both as town and scum though. The only time in recent games where I haven't seen him joke around in the thread is tarot
I feel like he does try to patronize, iirc. Maybe my meta knowledge on him is rusty. I'll brush up over it over the night.

Ok yeah, this speed here is making me feel really uneasy. I'm switching to Trundle for now, even though I'm not a big fan of it because this speed makes me think it's a last minute ditch move to get off a mafian. And I think a Trundle lynch would tell us a **** ton.

The thing with Tom is that his early game meta is relatively the same regardless of alignment. With Trundle, I think that his TBT meta is valid, but that contradicted his MU meta. But MU is an entirely different forum where he posted 5 to 8 times more per day than on TBT, so I'm thinking of following the TBT meta and voting Trundle

Back