• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Is there some kind of resource that explains things like how multiple mafia nightkills work and interact with doctors, and what kind of fakeclaim/setup information the mafia receive?

I really don't know how to evaluate a lot of the discussion that's happened today (idk how I'm supposed to read any intent into arguments that may as well be happening in a foreign language) and it's pretty frustrating.

in a semi open setup like this one, everything about the setup is in the op. say vig and mafia hit person A, and a doc saves person A, then person A still dies unless they are a veteran. (because a doc save is prioritized over their 2nd life)

the mafia recieves safeclaims which may or may not be some of the blue roles alternate role names. that's why I believe they have two names, so that mafia can still claim blue

hope this helps

You don't trust me, what do you need me to claim too so we can stop hunting town, not that you would even believe me because of your one track mind?!! Sorry I was proved wrong, for Christ sake I don't know what you want me to say about everything?! I am not the only Damn person who said no and then thought it was possible!

You don't trust me, what do you need me to claim too so we can stop hunting town, not that you would even believe me because of your one track mind?!! Sorry I was proved wrong, for Christ sake I don't know what you want me to say about everything?! I am not the only Damn person who said no and then thought it was possible!

wow you got kinda emotional there cad.

woa. it's not like you're being lynched? hayden give the vig 3 options, you were one of them. i dont see the need to claim.

in a semi open setup like this one, everything about the setup is in the op. say vig and mafia hit person A, and a doc saves person A, then person A still dies unless they are a veteran. (because a doc save is prioritized over their 2nd life)

the mafia recieves safeclaims which may or may not be some of the blue roles alternate role names. that's why I believe they have two names, so that mafia can still claim blue

hope this helps

Kinda. So they get town role names equivalent to their team members. It's hard for me to imagine what is considered balanced and how to interpret mafia nk decisions still, but I'm probably just gonna be confused about a lot of things until postgame

Kevinnn why do you think Aya is town?

I town leaned them because in the beginning of the game they nitpicked on nearly 10 different things trying to get some info, which seemed like an attempt to be pro-town of some use imo. It was subject to change with the whole reasoning for voting me and it being a reaction test, something I didn't really believe.

Back