• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Yesss! Hi everyonee I'm so excited to play a non-pm game again :>

1. What's your Timezone?
GMT +8, Day starts and ends at 9AM for me ^^

2. How active do you think you will be?
Not very active on weekdays because of work. Plus I'm currently playing 5 otome games so...

3. What's your preferred alignment?
Town! Being mafia is stress-free but I suck at lying.

4. What's your playstyle like?
Ummm I make a lot of reads usually. They're not the best but I tried ;A;

5. How much experience do you have playing mafia?
I've played 4 games I think? Sooo, not so much.

6. Preferred Pronouns?
She/her/Ten (my name is Fatin)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh I took the test but forgot to write it lol.

I'm INFP-T

Hey everyone! Kinda nervous but excited to be playing my first game here! ^_^

1. What's your Timezone? PDT
2. How active do you think you will be? On summer break still, so I'll be here for awhile
3. What's your preferred alignment? Not sure, only ever played this once, so no pref?
4. What's your playstyle like? Idk, I'm not obnoxious, but I'm also not quiet. I go with the flow or mind my own business
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? Not much
6. Preferred Pronouns? Him/He

And I'm ENFP-T, also known as the Campaigner!

Hey everyone! Kinda nervous but excited to be playing my first game here! ^_^

1. What's your Timezone? PDT
2. How active do you think you will be? On summer break still, so I'll be here for awhile
3. What's your preferred alignment? Not sure, only ever played this once, so no pref?
4. What's your playstyle like? Idk, I'm not obnoxious, but I'm also not quiet. I go with the flow or mind my own business
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? Not much
6. Preferred Pronouns? Him/He

And I'm ENFP-T, also known as the Campaigner!

YES! WE HAVE SAME PERSONALITY! Campaigners unite! Turbulent yes!
also sussing those who don't put their Myers Briggs results :lemon: jk jk

oh **** me in the ass i didnt see this started omg.

1. What's your Timezone?
i'm in MT.

hopefully active enough to not die right away.

with the gays. jk im chaotic good.

i don't even know. some people thing im aggressive but maybe thats only in bed.kidding, idk what my style is like.

i've got under 10 games, but more than 5.

6. Preferred Pronouns?
he | him | they

also im an INFP if that's important.

1. What's your Timezone? AEST GMT+10
2. How active do you think you will be? I'm 2 poor for a data recharge this month so I'll only be on after school/maybe before if I'm not running late lmao
3. What's your preferred alignment? Town
4. What's your playstyle like? I try to mix it up but tbh I cbf this game
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? 10-15 games here
6. Preferred Pronouns? He/Him

Alright! I better answer these questions!

1. What's your Timezone? - GMT, that's really all you need to know!
2. How active do you think you will be? - In and out, I am normally on Azurilland.
3. What's your preferred alignment? - I prefer Town but I honestly do not mind!
4. What's your playstyle like? - Usually passive but with occasional spikes of activity.
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? - Not too much but I definitely know what I am supposed to do.
6. Preferred Pronouns? - Female or neutral.

Hey guys!

1. What's your Timezone?
PST West Coast Best Coast

I've been working more lately but I'll probably still be one of the more active players.

Town.

Emotional would probably best describe my play style but I've been trying to be more logical.

I've been playing for about a year now, I have basic knowledge of the game and its mechanics, but this is my first cultist game.

6. Preferred Pronouns?
She/Her.

7. Myers Briggs Personality?
ENFJ-T (Protagonist)

1. What's your Timezone? BST. The game started at 2AM for me
2. How active do you think you will be? I'll be on as much as possible, but not certain
Town.
4. What's your playstyle like? This is my first game, I'm not sure yet
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? A small amount
6. Preferred Pronouns? She/Her
I am INFP-T

1. What's your Timezone? GMT/BST
2. How active do you think you will be? I have to study and things, but I think i'll still manage to be pretty active
4. What's your playstyle like? I honestly don't know, I try to make valuable reads and whatnot but I kind of just go with it
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? This will be my 4th game, I still feel pretty new though

I don't have a personality :lemon:

1. What's your Timezone? GMT/BST
2. How active do you think you will be? I have to study and things, but I think i'll still manage to be pretty active
4. What's your playstyle like? I honestly don't know, I try to make valuable reads and whatnot but I kind of just go with it
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? This will be my 4th game, I still feel pretty new though

I don't have a personality :lemon:

only scum don't have personalities.

I know everyone hasn't posted yet so we can't really get an idea of who sticks out and whatever but as for my first impressions, I'm town leaning Menchie and Tasuot. This is their first game, and usually newbies as scum tend to hide in the shadows or coast along in hopes of not being noticed. In this case, they posted rather quickly and their posts seem natural so far, nothing that seems off or forced.

As for my scumreads, I don't really have anyone in mind at the moment but I guess Fleshy? I don't know why but I always seem to have some sort of suspicion against him, but I just can't put my finger on it. Also maybe Tae, I notice that as town he tends to be a little more serious, whilst as scum IIRC, he joked around a lot and swayed off conversation.

These reads are not firm and I know I'm going to be thrown questions at for 'not elaborating enough, but w/e I'm just trying to think aloud in case anyone has any other opinions to share. Anyway, goodnight :lemon:

-Also I saw Duck lurking before but he hasn't posted yet either so not sure if that's something to note or not

1. What's your Timezone? gmt
2. How active do you think you will be? i have work and uni but i pretty much always find time to post when i can.
3. What's your preferred alignment? town
4. What's your playstyle like? hm i'm not sure, i try and change it up i guess. a little messy probably i think but i'm trying.
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? i think this is my 5th game. i'm not exactly new but i feel it.
6. Preferred Pronouns? she/her i don't care

omg i took the test last night but i can't remember what i got INFJ-T i think? plz don't make me redo

I know everyone hasn't posted yet so we can't really get an idea of who sticks out and whatever but as for my first impressions, I'm town leaning Menchie and Tasuot. This is their first game, and usually newbies as scum tend to hide in the shadows or coast along in hopes of not being noticed. In this case, they posted rather quickly and their posts seem natural so far, nothing that seems off or forced.

As for my scumreads, I don't really have anyone in mind at the moment but I guess Fleshy? I don't know why but I always seem to have some sort of suspicion against him, but I just can't put my finger on it. Also maybe Tae, I notice that as town he tends to be a little more serious, whilst as scum IIRC, he joked around a lot and swayed off conversation.

These reads are not firm and I know I'm going to be thrown questions at for 'not elaborating enough, but w/e I'm just trying to think aloud in case anyone has any other opinions to share. Anyway, goodnight :lemon:

-Also I saw Duck lurking before but he hasn't posted yet either so not sure if that's something to note or not

I don't have a scum meta because I've never been scum. so idk where you got this meta from.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if you're using deathys as a base for scum meta it's a bad call because I've never done anything but meme around in deathys regardless of alliance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Byuntae

Tbh I don't see how well meta is going to help us this game with so many new players and with town v cult being more like town v "evil" Masons.

Alright heyden, so am I to understand that you "can't be ****ed" changing up your alignment, implying that you aren't really in the mood to provide that much effort this game, but that you're willing to try to garner reads just from RQSes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What's your Timezone? AEST
2. How active do you think you will be? Reasonably.
3. What's your preferred alignment? Town, it's much more enjoyable to attempt to figure information out rather than attempt to appear as if you don't have information.
4. What's your playstyle like? I grind a lot of content. Some people complain saying I'm directing conversation or playing town leader, but no one has to follow anything they don't agree with.
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia?More than everyone else in this game combined. I'm the resident mafia grampa.
6. Preferred Pronouns? Usually I just go with "my Lord and Savior/the Lord and Savior, but I can make do with Bob as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: forgot to bold most of that. Ah the joys of the mobile phone.

Yeah I don't know about everyone else, but I don't foresee using discord chat mafia as a viable source of meta.... Lots of people don't understand it or have access to it for one. And you can play vastly different in it.

Back