• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

:/

I'm Master Fu, the conversion immune townie. I'm apparently unable to be converted into cult, I guess I was supposed to waste a conversion attempt, but I don't see that happening now that they know. My role name is apparently like the mentor of the main characters if you're curious.

"Bus claim is fake"

>Athena admits to being bussed as well

Well okay then. Very glad we have Toad here to lead us!!!!

my quote didn't work that last one, but you can tell what it is.... but as someone who is clearly focusing on last game, you aren't really doing much...

we said Mafia is someone probably contributing, but not saying anything. And Tom is doing that.... he has defended Hayden, but other than that I see no substance in his posts

even if daniel does claim, who are the votes gonna go towards? this is kinda frustrating me, im starting to doubt myself more on daniel but it's always the same 5-6 of us posting, majority of who i'm town lean on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh **** he claimed already UGH

"Bus claim is fake"

>Athena admits to being bussed as well

Well okay then. Very glad we have Toad here to lead us!!!!

"I was gonna keep it to myself, but since its out there" like don't even, this sounds fake af even without a counterclaim.... and if I suck so much, act like you care about something for a change

my quote didn't work that last one, but you can tell what it is.... but as someone who is clearly focusing on last game, you aren't really doing much...

we said Mafia is someone probably contributing, but not saying anything. And Tom is doing that.... he has defended Hayden, but other than that I see no substance in his posts
LMAO DEFENDING HAYDEN

Top notch skimming Toad, I applaud you. Anyways I'm going to vote no lynch because wynaut. Not going to vote an inactive because that's stupid and I think Dan's claim is geniune.

Hmmm, I caught a few hours sleep and was hoping to come back to a thread with a lot more to work through, tbh. I see and agree with the logic that a No Lynch vote would only benefit cult even more so than in a regular mafia game. I am also seeing the logic and tend to agree that cult are much less likely to be recruiting inactive players at this point, especially with so much attention aimed at those players, making it more likely one of them will be lynched. I got a little fuzzy on how to weigh up relative inactivity with likelihood of being cult, but agree with Chrystina (and anyone else who made the same point) that it would be unlikely cpu, in particular, was cult at this time as having made no post since "/in" just leaves them too big of a target. I guess that could be a strategy, but I'm not experienced enough to make that kind of assessment.

So. I'm not voting NL. And I'm not keen on voting for the inactives based on current knowledge. Since I gave my reads not much has changed except that Duck has posted - again - that she doesn't know why people think she voted for someone based on grammar. I thought my read on her was clear that my concern was not that she did that - since she didn't - but where the chain of thought came from to explain someone ELSE's vote. Others have also made this distinction clear I think.

I'm tossing up between voting for Duck or Athena Cykes.

LMAO DEFENDING HAYDEN

Top notch skimming Toad, I applaud you. Anyways I'm going to vote no lynch because wynaut. Not going to vote an inactive because that's stupid and I think Dan's claim is geniune.

its not skimming when you have 6 posts to go through, and 2 of them say "lynch me"... "wishy washy is typical hayden" is the biggest contribution you have to this game

im voting the scummiest person in this game so far pls sheep

ok i'm uncertain about Tom & I really dont want someone who is IMMUNE to converting (not like it matters anyways since cult wont try to convert but still) so I'm voting Tom for reasons Ill explain when I have more time, & to save Daniel from a lynch.

"I was gonna keep it to myself, but since its out there" like don't even, this sounds fake af even without a counterclaim.... and if I suck so much, act like you care about something for a change

Well Toady let's do the math, if it takes two people to bus and one person already admitted to being bussed, surely there's a second? Because a bus that doesn't mess with night actions is just a greyhound bus.

i don't want to vote dan and while i still have large suspicions on tom i'm going to hold off voting for him because i'm struggling to work out this bus claim and what it means. i think no lynch is a bad idea rn though ugh

I don't see you guys lynching Tae so I'll just vote toad just he's being really bad at his reasonings

if u have read any game that pandas been town and then read this game then u should realize panda is scum

Back