• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop FINISHING MY MUSEUM COLLECTIONS

CBS.Kelly

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (9) +
edited 1/16/17

Hi, I'm trying to complete my museum collection.
I am still missing:
Paintings-
flowery

And I have extras of:
Calm
Common
Graceful

Only ONE more to complete my museum!!

* involved in a trade

Last edited:
Could I purchase the Jolly and Perfect paintings off you for TBT/IGB? Or wishlist items if you have anything that you're after?

Hello! I have an Amazing painting. My museum is void of a Moody painting. How's about a straight up trade? Let me know if you're interested! :]

MayorofMagix- Yeah sorry if it seemed like I am only looking to do trades. I typically sell art for 200k each and in game only. does that work for you?

Verb1999-Yeah definitely! Yay!!!! I'm traveling tomorrow so can we tentatively plan for Sunday?

MayorofMagix- Yeah sorry if it seemed like I am only looking to do trades. I typically sell art for 200k each and in game only. does that work for you?

Verb1999-Yeah definitely! Yay!!!! I'm traveling tomorrow so can we tentatively plan for Sunday?

Yup, that sounds great :) Just PM/VM when you're free to trade :)

Awesome! Sunday should work, depending on what time. Just let me know when you have a good idea, and we can make something work one way or another.

Is the motherly statue available too? Sorry I didn't see it before, could I add that too my order too? ^^

I have Amazing painting if you still need it. Looking for 10tbt for it.. ^u^

Edit: *whoopsie!* just saw the other offer.

Last edited:
thought I was traveling today too but turns out I'm not. if you message me tonight before 12 I should be available

Back