• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna look back and see if there was anyone who passively townread Evan, that might be mafia wanting to look good in Evan's trail

If I recall correctly Bianca townleans Evans as well as Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Kingmaker dies will town be notified?

Will replace a new kingmaker (townie)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually scratch out Vanessa but ill look at their post about Evan later

If I recall correctly Bianca townleans Evans as well as Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will replace a new kingmaker (townie)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually scratch out Vanessa but ill look at their post about Evan later
Ya ik, was just wondering if town gets notified if a townie dies and they were the kingmaker, town gets notified for it.

Ya ik, was just wondering if town gets notified if a townie dies and they were the kingmaker, town gets notified for it.

Is kingmaker an actual role though or something thats an addition to your role

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip evan though, need to look at his reads when I ggethome later on

Out of all the players so far, the one least likely to be scum based on previous scum games I had with him is Evan. He is always town or blue role

My gut feeling is Evan is not scum in this game, like oher games. Ive seen him in only one other mafia role in Franchise wars

I was helping town by saying Evan is town (has to be), but he always act scummy anyways lol. FTR I already know who I am lynching if you make me Queen

Guts is telling me that she seem knows that Evan is innocent while most of us are definitely unsure/scumlean him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aside from that her case on Evan is very weak

Yeah actually, Bianca was definitely weird before with how she went about with Evan, made very weak points in what seem to a bid to make herself look good if and when he flipped.

Things like 'he's always town or blue role', like what purpose does that serve to push a lynch off of him, gut feeling he's not scum because he was scum in another game (what??), and her confidence on Evan being town despite him acting scummy, wth.

Can't tell if this is an approach to differ from her last game but she's definitely super sketchy now that you've brought it up Waffles, good catch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also she sucked up to Dolby a lot looking back

Anyone can do that and jump on S. S Dooby ship I mean majority of us relying on Dolby's reads and hes like the carry in the game. What bothers me is she townreads Evan def totally weak, I dunno if she tunnels other players aside from dooby I completely forgot around 2 - 3 am cuz I was hella sleepy that time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remember she mention about meta? i cant really tell if its a good or bad but guts is telling me plus points for that also Zendel x Trundle thing - she also made a weak explanation copy pasta 3 people who mention about Zendel's point but letting it go cuz it's pointless and Zen dropped

I?m starting to get a bit more suspicious of Bianca because her confidence on Evan seems very alarming and to be honest with you, I think that she wanted to say that Evan was Town so that she could stay away from our scum leans when he gets lynched. Since she seems very confident with it, it could probably indicate that she?s scum.
But at the same said that it was a gut read on Evan. So I?m guessing that maybe there could actually be a possibility that she literally gut read Evan there. Also, about Bianca's reasoning, her reasoning is always poor and I can recall Bianca sussing somebody in another game for chance, saying that person hasn?t been scum for a while so they could be scum. That?s typical Bianca, if you actually ask me.
That?s a true fact, here are 2 quotes that I had in my reads post against her:
I heart Dolby :p
Dolby ur amazing~
But I believe that these are just jokes, because she also said:
Don't make me king, kingmaker. I will absolutely lynch Vanessa.
But I?m not even sure if that?s a joke as well :confused:
Also, this is from my reads post;
Chick said:
okay let me give you my rebuttal
1) I am not lurking behind..I am on since this morning
2) That's true..sorry (answered to me saying that her post quality is the worst)
3) Sometimes (answered to me saying that she leaves the thread after making posts

4) huh i did not say that!
5) Yeah i know (answering to me saying that she ignores people's sus posts on her
6) I like to greet newcomers.. :)
:p
She basically admitted that she leaves the thread after she makes posts, she admitted that she has the worst quality posts and she even admitted that she ignores people.
That?s when I actually pointed stuff out about Panda and she answered instead. I mean, she admits that she?s a bad poster and stuff, and at least she?s not like: ?IM A GOOD POSTER AND IM THE BEST HELPER TO TOWN?. And since she admits that she?s not the best poster and reasoner, I?m not sure how to back up her poor reasoning.

Yeah chick that is what I'm trying to say but thanks for additional info

I’ve just read through my own post and it doesn’t make sense. I’m gonna have to take a break for a while, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah chick that is what I'm trying to say but thanks for additional info

How do you understand

Then she mention n1 that if you make me a king/queen I know who to lynch (refer my post above you lazy towns) which made me more suspicious of her

- - - Post Merge - - -

FTR I already know who I am lynching if you make me Queen

Just in case you guys miss smthing

Whenever I see Farobi viewing the thread, I quickly memorise all the tags and see which ones have changed LOL
BUT ANYWAYS, Bianca is probably just a suspicion for me right now.
The only person I’m doing a 50% gut read for is Sensai.
Unsure about Panda, Cleb (pending replacement), Tom, Dolby (because I can never read him), and Jacob.
My town leans in order of most trustworthy to least;
Ryumia and Waffles (both on the same levels of trust), Vanessa, Tina, Kat, Glow, F11, Sensai
Sorry, I need to go to sleep now and my internet is bad

Ugh I'm having doubts right now I do not suggest strong players will be thr king or queen thr next day let Ryumia or Chick be the king/queen please. Anyway Chick is my strong townlean in this game
Is it wise to have me as king/queen? Not sure if I am a good candidate for that. From what I can tell about me from others I'm either town/a townlean/neutral/null from what I read before. There really isn't a consensus of what I am to others. So... I think it's probably better to have someone else for king/queen.

It's currently like 5 am in my time. Will be leaving some time later.

People wanting inexperienced kings scare me.... because they are more prone to be susceptible to mafia tactics I would prefer a trundle or jacob king

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since no one can wrap there minds around me being king that is.... hopefully the kingmaker understands my point of view

Then she mention n1 that if you make me a king/queen I know who to lynch (refer my post above you lazy towns) which made me more suspicious of her

Could she not be refering to Vanessa since she was on about Vanessa being her primary target or something along those lines? I'll try to find the post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I agree with Sensai, kingmaker should make Vanessa the next King[/QUOTE

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** copy and paste messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back