• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying AC appreciation and a need for apples.

FlylikeaDAL

Played OG AC now I’m a dad helping my girl in ACNH
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1648-0845-1691
Feedback
0% (0) +
Copy pasta from my intro post. Hi everyone, I played the Original AC with my mom as a kid. Now I’m a dad helping my daughter on NH. My mom even bought a switch just for ACNH and the nostalgia. Now all of us play together, 3 generations bonding over AC. It helps since I moved like 6 hours away so she gets more time with her grandkid. One thing neither of us have on our islands though is apples. I can trade or pay handsomely in bells for them. Thanks everyone. SW1648-0845-1691

Last edited:
Copy pasta from my intro post. Hi everyone, I played the Original AC with my mom as a kid. Now I’m a dad helping my daughter on NH. My mom even bought a switch just for ACNH and the nostalgia. Now all of us play together, 3 generations bonding over AC. It helps since I moved like 6 hours away so she gets more time with her grandkid. One thing neither of us have on our islands though is apples. I can trade or pay handsomely in bells for them. Thanks everyone. SW1648-0845-1691
Bump

I can drop off a stack of apples for you, no payment necessary. You'll need to send me a Dodo code first. I'll be around on and off throughout the day.
Thanks so so much for the apples. Sorry I’ve been out with the kiddo. You have made this little girl so happy. She’s dancing around saying We got Apples!! We got apples! She’s already hopping on The phone to tell her gramma.

Thanks so so much for the apples. Sorry I’ve been out with the kiddo. You have made this little girl so happy. She’s dancing around saying We got Apples!! We got apples! She’s already hopping on The phone to tell her gramma.
Glad I could help! Someone gave me the fruit I was missing when I first joined this site so I try to pay it back to others.

Back