Am I going crazy? Do you know the title?

Xeleron

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Green Candy
Green Candy
Green Candy
Green Candy
Green Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I’m not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I figured I would try it here. I can post somewhere else if this is the wrong place.
I was wondering if I could get some help fining a movie or series title I saw as a kid… or at least I think I saw.

I really do not remember much about this movie or show, but the ending caused a huge impression on me… plus it’s probably something I should’ve never watched at such a young age.

I remember that this film had twin sisters (no, it’s not The Shining lol), I believe they lived out in the country and their family owned a good chunk of land. A little boy moved into town and the girls seemed to be interested in him (I don’t remember if it was in a romantic way or just a selfish friendship way), towards the end, one of the sisters becomes jealous of the other one and asks her to go play with her at the big barn they had behind the house

Somehow the jealous one gets her sister to climb up a ladder and go up to the second floor, she then removes the ladder… and… she just… freaking lit the barn on FIRE (who does that?!) leaving her sister with no way to get down. The sister in the barn just curls up in the corner as flames start to grow and you see the jealous one walk away from the barn with no remorse… and I think that’s where the movie or show ends.

I’ve been trying to search for this film for a long time, but I haven’t been successful in finding it. I’m starting to question whether this film exists or if I just dreamed the whole thing. The main reason I want to know what the name is, is because I HAVE to know why she did it, now that I’m much older than I was back then, I might be able to understand why she did what she did.

Do any of you know what I’m talking about?

Do y’all have a film or memory like that? (Something you feel like only you have seen and haven’t seen its existence acknowledged anywhere else).

Around what year are we talking?

I have many and like you it was movies I probably shouldn’t have seen as a kid. I think that’s why they stay with us.

Around what year are we talking?

I have many and like you it was movies I probably shouldn’t have seen as a kid. I think that’s why they stay with us.
Man, I really have no clue, but I could've been early 2000s when I watched it. Although, I think the movie was older than that.
Post automatically merged:

12 and holding?
No u.u I just looked it up and it isn't that. Thank you for your suggestion! (Btw, love your art <3)

So uuuh, I just googled
"in what movie does the jealous twin sister kill her twin in a burning barn" and I got instantly

The Univited

But reading the wiki it doesnt seem to he the right movie. Plus this one is an adaptation of a Korean movie with a similar plot. I got other stuff like,

A Decent Lie
We'll Never be Apart (mentions the girls names are Cellie and Alice, also mentions a boy named Jason)
A Tale of Two Sisters
Twin Sister Horror movie

Idk, random stuff

Also to answer your question, there is this one snippet of a movie I remember walking in in that my parents were watching yeeears ago (I was a kid) where this kid walks into the stable to go see a horse, and the the camera pans out to the wall with the shadows of the horse and kid. The horse then transforms into some demonic thing and devours the kid whole. My parents have no idea what it's called and that was the only part of the movie I saw.

Last edited:
So uuuh, I just googled
"in what movie does the jealous twin sister kill her twin in a burning barn" and I got instantly

The Univited

But reading the wiki it doesnt seem to he the right movie. Plus this one is an adaptation of a Korean movie with a similar plot. I got other stuff like,

A Decent Lie
We'll Never be Apart (mentions the girls names are Cellie and Alice, also mentions a boy named Jason)
A Tale of Two Sisters
Twin Sister Horror movie

Idk, random stuff

Also to answer your question, there is this one snippet of a movie I remember walking in in that my parents were watching yeeears ago (I was a kid) where this kid walks into the stable to go see a horse, and the the camera pans out to the wall with the shadows of the horse and kid. The horse then transforms into some demonic thing and devours the kid whole. My parents have no idea what it's called and that was the only part of the movie I saw.
Unfortunately, it's none of them. I've been thinking about this movie so much, I think I remember another scene where another barn caught fire and an alarm sounds, the whole town wakes up and begins lining up and passing buckets full of water to put the fire out. I think this is where the jealous sister gets the idea of setting the barn on fire. Oh well, I guess this memory will just have to live inside my head .-.

Honestly, the first thing I thought about was that one scene in the Pinocchio movie lol
b16a01410bd5c2c37cd6a12251783657facaf031_hq.jpg
but he doesn't eat anyone, he's not a horse, and he doesn't transform into a monster. It could potentially be some iteration of a "Headless Horseman" movie, or a scene from Freddy Krueger but I honestly have no clue.

I have something similar. I remember playing a game at a young age, I think it was on the ps1 but I cant be too sure. I have no idea what the title is ....

All I really remember is that it was a game where you could play as a Male or female, and there was a level that took place in a pumpkin patch.

I dont want to play it, but it's always bothered me that I dont know what that was.

I have something similar. I remember playing a game at a young age, I think it was on the ps1 but I cant be too sure. I have no idea what the title is ....

All I really remember is that it was a game where you could play as a Male or female, and there was a level that took place in a pumpkin patch.

I dont want to play it, but it's always bothered me that I dont know what that was.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't have any idea. I never played video games when I was younger... at least not on consoles just the PC ,-,
Why is our memory so flawed t.t
Post automatically merged:

it wasn't a cartoon right? did it look like an old movie? (50s, 70s)
No, it wasn't a cartoon. And if I remember correctly it kinda reminds me of "Old Yeller", so I would guess if was filmed during that time. 🤔

could it be the other ? (1972)
Just looked, and this is a completely different movie : c the one I remember definitely revolves around two girls BUT while reading the plot summary, I felt like this movie has a similar vibe to the movie I'm thinking about! (kinda want to watch it lol)

I have something like that, I distinctly remember playing an old Soccer pc game on my computer and I remember being able to dress up the character and stuff, ugh I wish I knew what it was

I also remember having a kiddie game console, with the two games I remember the most being a Dora "adventure" game and a superhero shopping game 😆 I wish I could remember what they were!

I can't help you with the movie, but I understand the frustration. I do that with books I read either as a child or teen. I can remember snippets of them, but not enough to find the title. It's extremely frustrating, so I wish you luck.

The only game that showed up with a "PS1 + pumpkin level" was 'MediEvil... but I don't think that's it 😅

I have something like that, I distinctly remember playing an old Soccer pc game on my computer and I remember being able to dress up the character and stuff, ugh I wish I knew what it was

I also remember having a kiddie game console, with the two games I remember the most being a Dora "adventure" game and a superhero shopping game 😆 I wish I could remember what they were!
I think I have a few PC games like that! Wish I could help you find them, I know the struggle .-.
I can't help you with the movie, but I understand the frustration. I do that with books I read either as a child or teen. I can remember snippets of them, but not enough to find the title. It's extremely frustrating, so I wish you luck.
Maybe you could post it here? You never know if someone will read the thread and know exactly what it is... although... chances are quite slim

Back