• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Yeah Betsy and Ribbit as mafia just don’t make sense to me anymore. The fact that Dolby is doubling down on those 2 tells me he doesn’t want to reveal anyone else so easily.

Nah, framer has no reason to frame someone I townread, They would just let all three of you check green.

Yeah. Ig either a sus - radical, tn4u, trundle. Or a potential wildcard.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Betsy and Ribbit as mafia just don’t make sense to me anymore. The fact that Dolby is doubling down on those 2 tells me he doesn’t want to reveal anyone else so easily.
It's because he can't squeeze an item out of us.

I could see a world where they are bussing, but it's really tinfoil at best. I'd read back but that Dolby post I mentioned forever back seemed like a genuine lull us into a worldview of Betsy maf vs light bussing.

I could see a world where they are bussing, but it's really tinfoil at best. I'd read back but that Dolby post I mentioned forever back seemed like a genuine lull us into a worldview of Betsy maf vs light bussing.
i drive the bus
I actually have a bunch, but there may be some uhm, unflattering opinions on them. 😒
it’s ok… i can take it ❤️

Yeah if it’s a bus then it’s definitely Betsy. I doubt that though with how visceral Betsy reacted to his reads on her. Ribbit is clear if he flips red.

Annika *could* reasonably be a bus as well since I’m not sure people reasonably wanted her as a serious wagon this phase but idk.

He's not doubling down on Ribbit

Either way I think ribbit is obvious town this game

Well she kept me from getting an item in my last game here so as far as I’m concerned she’s the entire wolf team

Betsy probably is a wolf though. I very much feel like her priority is to be townread when I read her posts. Ribbit I still think it’s you and I’m questioning if you picked up on Frostys softs because you framed me for pushing you yesterday and were hoping cop would check me as checking me gives a more reliable difference check than checking you would
@Trundle yes he is.

Ribbit I still think it’s you and I’m questioning if you picked up on Frostys softs because you framed me for pushing you yesterday and were hoping cop would check me as checking me gives a more reliable difference check than checking you would

I think you being mafia probably leads directly to me being the frame target

@Trundle

I'm in opposite world again. I think dolby=doc puts trundle in tmi wolf again.
theoretically unless mafia purposefully didn’t submit a kill, then that auto clears trundle no? it’s wifom

Like the odds of mafia correctly guessing doctor will heal someone on their team is levels of gambling that just realistically would never happen

wolf!Dolby= town!Frosty, Ribbit, Betsy, Shiny, Annika (?)

doctor!Dolby= town!Trundle, Frosty

Back