• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

vote: tn4u as i do not want to die or whoever the highest other votes are
top 3: tn4u, random inactive, and this isnt a omgsus but i didnt like your tunnel on ness at beginning of d2. yours isnt very strong though. if its not you then its from everyone else thats not townlocked imo but idk

anyway if you guys think mafia would do it twice after dolby failed then ok. I just think we have an an easier path to victory mechanically if actions can be perfected. with dolby (rb) dead frosty can very well be kept alive to the end of the game lmao or require mafia sacrificing one of their own to send the kill in.

It's cool. I don't worry about omgus. All part of the fun. Hey, we can trade votes. You vote me and I'll vote you. 😅

Did you see the dolby quotes re tn4u? He puts him maf quite a bit. Like, a lot. Do you think dolby would bus a noob partner that hard early d1?

Which inactive would you vote?

sigh thats a valid point abt tn4u sigh sigh sigh

do u rly consider that a bus tho out of curiosity (im actually not sure what constitutes a bus lol but i assume its a bit more pressure than that ) ? bussing a brand new player d1 might be kinda safe as ppl generally dont like bandwagging on new ppl as they dont have meta and its mean : (( sigh sigh

do u rly consider that a bus tho out of curiosity (im actually not sure what constitutes a bus lol but i assume its a bit more pressure than that ) ? bussing a brand new player d1 might be kinda safe as ppl generally dont like bandwagging on new ppl as they dont have meta and its mean : (( sigh sigh
I dont think dolby would do it. I was curious on radicals opinion of it.

To me, it puts tn4u far less likely to be wolfy.

the evidence is skewing towards tn4u but i would be lying if im not like. rly feeling like we should sheep ribbit
ribbit if u say im pocketing u again ill bite ur head off

yes sorry didnt mean to jump in there, just hadnt seen those quotes together so its food for thought sigh , i think that he might but i am doubting my sus now a little lol

i feel like this game everyone has been hating any push on newbies so mafia couldve read the room

yes sorry didnt mean to jump in there, just hadnt seen those quotes together so its food for thought sigh , i think that he might but i am doubting my sus now a little lol

Noo don't worry! It really helps change perspective when you can see posts clumped together I still feel you. I think TN4U is a competent player so I wouldn't use being a first timer is as a reason not to bus, but I'm willing to not focus on it today and prioritize a dif flip.

TBH though I think it's way too easy for two maf being up for chop today and it staying this quiet (possible, but v unlikely).

Which random inactive do you think? Is TN4U a serious sus lean or is it based entirely on he's your only shot to not be killed tonight? If not TN, who would be your third?
mhm well you already confirmed dino, so like theyre the town to me however nothings 100% until godfather is dead

(also sorry for everyone i talk about below, i shouldve said the people with less posts or something. not inactive. that sounds dismissive.)

after that id say lily seems like town to me, mostly for her upset posts at dolby. there was no reason for her to be upset at dolby in the thread, when a dolby/lily team could explain to her in the discord. dont think dolby would coach lily to post like that.

unravel is very difficult for me to read and i was going to comb through her old games with the now defunct tbt mafia wiki but it got deleted lmao. However if tn4u flips red then I don't think its her. I believe her when she says her timezone complicates everything and tn4u was very much in danger of dying today, so placing the first vote was risky. If tn4u is town then she moves up higher.

Leaves Yoshi or Annika but I lean more towards Yoshi.

While I was writing this reply Betsy pinged me so im just gonna answer it too

It's cool. I don't worry about omgus. All part of the fun. Hey, we can trade votes. You vote me and I'll vote you. 😅

Did you see the dolby quotes re tn4u? He puts him maf quite a bit. Like, a lot. Do you think dolby would bus a noob partner that hard early d1?

Which inactive would you vote?
Dolby would noob bus a partner imo to save someone else on the team he would deem more valuable to be alive either PR wise or their potential in the game (as in more people read them as town).

I could also see him trying to bus for towncred even if it was a newbie player.

Anyway I also don't like TN4U because I feel his reads aren't consistent. Like he forgot who he was supposed to be reading as town and maf.

who id prefer from the less active posters? probably yoshi

KK, because tbh, this didn't sound like you strongly cared about TN flip, you just care about not being chopped, but maybe I just read it wrong.
no i do, but if it changes quickly from tn4u to somsone else ill vote for them even if i dont think theyre 100% mafia to save myself

sorry i am here now

but i really think tn4u is the wrong decision here man
Post automatically merged:

ftr volt i don’t think you’re pocketing me rn lmao

Back