• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Aquilla's artistic adventures 🎨

Long time no update! I’m not drawing as much as I’d like to lately because life became very busy (I feel like I’ve been saying this for half a year straight???). My only real drawing windows are on the bus to uni when it isn’t too bumpy and during lectures when I should be listening hah ;u; so progress is going sloooow. Anyhow, here’s some stuff I’ve made recently:

Been playing some splatoon with @Dunquixote and @skarmoury last week which was so fun and inspiring, I had to make some splat art of our characters together. The first one is skar and I on a sniper hunt because we have discovered a mutual hatred for them, and the second one is Dunq and I ruling splat zones lol (the sniper in pic one is not you Dunq, that was just an unfortunate hairstyle choice I made)

gDluLG8.jpeg

FUU53gy.jpeg

I have not forgotten, still working on this and here’s an update:

Ktlgbzc.jpeg

Something looks uncanny, the eyes, the mouth… will revisit but it’s just a wip so not too worried. Seeing the new drawing side by side with the old one on the right makes me really proud ^u^

Here’s also another drawing comm I finished for @-Mars- a bit ago:

bfGlALl.jpeg

And some silly goofy event art:

Dq1cj83.gif

VbRXi8s.gif
These are all so amazing! 🤩 The Splatoon ones are especially so adorable; I’m so glad you had fun too ☺️. The three of us definitely have to play together sometime :D.

Back