[TEMP OPENING] Lighstick GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

Ofc! :^D and thank you!
Good morning, MrBox! It seems that you've received a Stardust Egg from another user, though that's totally fine with me. :) I've decided that I'd like a colored line sketch of my AC:NH rep in exchange for my Classic Egg!
Very important, no yellow strap from the star pochette. I keep forgetting to get a new screenshot! 😅
1712056098893.png

Surprise me with the pose/expression/etc. Though if your brain is really fried and having a hard time getting ideas, I can provide them myself. And take your time, I'm in no rush!

Galaxy egg has been sent! It took a bit for my basket to activate.
Characters are the same two as before!

I sent you the Dreamy Egg, now you can start drawing my request!

(The Dreamy Egg isn't really one of my favorite eggs, in fact, none of the eggs released in 2019 were my favorite at all. I only bought that one in case anyone actually wanted it.)

Good morning, MrBox! It seems that you've received a Stardust Egg from another user, though that's totally fine with me. :) I've decided that I'd like a colored line sketch of my AC:NH rep in exchange for my Classic Egg!
Very important, no yellow strap from the star pochette. I keep forgetting to get a new screenshot! 😅
View attachment 550603

Surprise me with the pose/expression/etc. Though if your brain is really fried and having a hard time getting ideas, I can provide them myself. And take your time, I'm in no rush!
gotcha! when you send me the egg, i will consider the payment paid then ^_>^ and will start whenever !
Galaxy egg has been sent! It took a bit for my basket to activate.
Characters are the same two as before!
thank youuu! let me know if you have any specific pose you'd like me to draw your character in!
I sent you the Dreamy Egg, now you can start drawing my request!

(The Dreamy Egg isn't really one of my favorite eggs, in fact, none of the eggs released in 2019 were my favorite at all. I only bought that one in case anyone actually wanted it.)
thank you thank you! :^DD!!!
if you have any pose you would like, let me know!

Just like with my other fanart of my Island Rep, (Mostly my New Leaf Mayor, but they both look alike anyway) I'd like my Island Rep to have a snazzy looking pose please.

No specific poses, I'll leave it up to you!

gotcha! when you send me the egg, i will consider the payment paid then ^_>^ and will start whenever !

thank youuu! let me know if you have any specific pose you'd like me to draw your character in!

Hey! If everything goes well with a trade I'm doing with a friend, I can trade in a Nightmare Egg for 2 chibis <3

i would totally want to do this :^D!
Alright! I got it :>

Could you possibly draw her and her together? ^^ In the Tokyo Manji gang outfits c:
Maybe you could draw them holding plushies of their s/o's (Mikey for Momo, Chifuyu for Yume)? I think that'd be so cute ;w;

Alright! I got it :>

Could you possibly draw her and her together? ^^ In the Tokyo Manji gang outfits c:
Maybe you could draw them holding plushies of their s/o's (Mikey for Momo, Chifuyu for Yume)? I think that'd be so cute ;w;
yeah! :^D I'll add you to the list but will not be able to start until you pay, which I'm planning to starte this batch next week [EDITED] so feel free to pay whenever!

Last edited:
Did you want a message on the egg? c:
Oh god, sorry , the way I worded that message was really strange
I meant to say take your time with payment!!! I will not start until next week anyways* is what I meant

EDIT: And now I didn't even answer your question omfg- sorry, I was running around IRL x_x;
Any message is fine!

This isn't meant to be a bump or anything but I just wanted to say that well. first, thank you to the ones who made trades with me! I didn't think anyone would do it , honestly! So thank you very much! I do not have TBT so I am grateful!

Secondly, I must make a confession.....I want to get an Aurora egg solely to name it after @Xara - If I even get it.. probably something like: "Xara's 2024 W" ... "Xara's prayers have been answered." "Xara's suffering has ended!" LOL This is not meant to be malicious, I am just very happy for Xara!

Back