[TEMP OPENING] Lighstick GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

Hi hi, Looks like I have enough eggs from the questions/ decorating that I can get you a leaf egg.
I'd like a colored line sketch of Simon if possible!

Secondly, I must make a confession.....I want to get an Aurora egg solely to name it after @Xara - If I even get it.. probably something like: "Xara's 2024 W" ... "Xara's prayers have been answered." "Xara's suffering has ended!" LOL This is not meant to be malicious, I am just very happy for Xara!
IMG_7001.jpeg

UM THIS IS SO SWEET WHAT…. 🥹 i hope you get your aurora egg omg, we could be aurora buddies!!! 🥹🫶🏻

decoration eggs are out, so let me know when you want the leaf egg/ any message!

For the second art request, all I can think of is....

HOG RIDAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, you do make great art.
Thank you! :^D

ALSO UPDATE... i'm crazy and i loveeeee collecting , so more eggs i'm looking for!
I do really want an Aurora egg still though! So that's the highest priority .. I should just make the TBT and buy it from someone later -v-

For @Blink. ! Thank you for giving me eggs just out of the kindness of your heart!! But I can not let you go empty handed!!!
View attachment 551527View attachment 551528
(also i am a mplestory nerd lmao)
i love her and every fiber of her being 🥺 💙
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WASNT EVEN EXPECTING MUCH AND YOU JUST DID THE BEST THING EVER
I love the raggedy cape and the ribbon pig sm. THEYRE ADORABLE 😭

i love her and every fiber of her being 🥺 💙
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WASNT EVEN EXPECTING MUCH AND YOU JUST DID THE BEST THING EVER
I love the raggedy cape and the ribbon pig sm. THEYRE ADORABLE 😭
gotta grind on the ribbon pig map...

how do you think i felt when you gifted those things!! >:^O very grateful!!!!!!! ;_; tysm again !!!!!!!

i can send a spring paradise egg! Could I decide what character later? idk who i want right now

hello!!!! I have a crescent moon egg I can get you for a chibi :]

also wondering if you'd do another chibi for my melo + squid egg + splat/sweetheart? (your choice once I get my egg decorating entry in!)

hi! i have a squid + my melo + prismatic egg that I'd love to trade for some art!! <3

i can send a spring paradise egg! Could I decide what character later? idk who i want right now
o: ! a spring paradise egg... which one is that one? i'm assuming it's spring um. bloom one right?
in any case! yes, you can decide later!
hello!!!! I have a crescent moon egg I can get you for a chibi :]

also wondering if you'd do another chibi for my melo + squid egg + splat/sweetheart? (your choice once I get my egg decorating entry in!)
yea! i can do a chibi for the crescent moon egg!
and yes! i can take those 3 eggs and do a chibi for them :^)
hi! i have a squid + my melo + prismatic egg that I'd love to trade for some art!! <3
hi! i can do two colored line drawings and a chibi for it! if you're okay with that then o/ heck yeah !!

Also updated my offer for the Galaxy & Aurora Egg!
I will probably stop offering art for eggs .. either 1) when I get the eggs I want, or 2) Around the 8th when I don't think anyone will take this offer anymore!

IDK.. i just think it'll look pretty good..
1712292363385.png

Last edited:
Back