[TEMP OPENING] Lighstick GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

I have a candy cane I'd love to give you, but it looks like it isn't tradable:
1714943329972.png

for @duckvely !!!
duckvely_small.gif

Also a PSA...
Sooooo.... for these animations, I'm using a different program. I'm trying to force myself to learn a new program - so these animations (minus one the wand one) will look different than what my usual animations look like. They will be fairly simple!
If this isn't what you wanted , @Cheremtasy , @BungoTheElf , @Snowifer , @daringred_ , please let me know! I will return your collectibles back to you! (This is stretching out to @duckvely and @Xara as well!)
If you do like it duckvely, dm me a good e-mail and I can send the full to you o/)

for @duckvely !!!
View attachment 559000

Also a PSA...
Sooooo.... for these animations, I'm using a different program. I'm trying to force myself to learn a new program - so these animations (minus one the wand one) will look different than what my usual animations look like. They will be fairly simple!
If this isn't what you wanted , @Cheremtasy , @BungoTheElf , @Snowifer , @daringred_ , please let me know! I will return your collectibles back to you! (This is stretching out to @duckvely and @Xara as well!)
If you do like it duckvely, dm me a good e-mail and I can send the full to you o/)
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! 🥰 i'll dm you!

for @duckvely !!!
View attachment 559000

Also a PSA...
Aww this is so adorable, I'd love them!
Would you be ok with doing sweets for snowifer then salty snacks for simon?

For @Xara !!!
New and Improved! I am much happier with this version :^D Got the process more figured out .. I hope you like it Xara!
This is a smaller file- dm me your e-mail and I can send both versions to you!
Xara_Small.gif

Last edited:
Random question! Can I give you the cake now so I don't forget by the time it opens? I know I'm gonna be pinged when it does but still.

Random question! Can I give you the cake now so I don't forget by the time it opens? I know I'm gonna be pinged when it does but still.
OH yeah- I wouldn't want the cake in advance just cause it adds to my queue and I'm not quite done yet setting up and unsure if I will do these animations at all , to be honest..
Thank you for asking though!! If I do end up doing them or... end up not doing them- I will ping o/

For @Xara !!!
New and Improved! I am much happier with this version :^D Got the process more figured out .. I hope you like it Xara!
This too is a smaller file- dm me your e-mail and I can send both versions to you!

View attachment 559041
A CUTIE !!! Look at her just munchin’ away, I love her !! ♥️

I love this version just as much as the first !! I’m so pleased you’re happier with this version and that you got the process figured out !! I’m so grateful to you and love this so much, thank you again homie !! I’ll dm you my email now!

A CUTIE !!! Look at her just munchin’ away, I love her !! ♥️

I love this version just as much as the first !! I’m so pleased you’re happier with this version and that you got the process figured out !! I’m so grateful to you and love this so much, thank you again homie !! I’ll dm you my email now!
YAY i'm glad.. yeah.. still not 100% satisfied but... artists... what can you do..

What a lovely surprise to wake up to, thank you! Absolutely love your art 😍

hi mrbox! i have a lucky lollipop to offer, if you are still adding to your pinglist! :blush:

Back