Ever played Neopets?

Played it a little bit a long time ago. Never really got the hang of it, always felt a little lost, but there were some minigames I enjoyed, so I kept coming back every now and then.

Waaay back in 2000 yeah. Then I was dumb and forgot to log out at the library which I used before I had a PC and someone stole my pet and I was aggravated when I never got an answer from the help crew and left. I'd look at it or Moderneopets again but I'm Im in too many pet games already.

Goodness, I loved Neopets! I even have some Neopets shirts that I wear regularly :') My favorite was definitely Shoyru. I was actually thinking about logging in again and getting back into it. I briefly remember a mobile game a few years back but I can't find it anymore. I know the site is more mobile-friendly nowadays, but I still wish they'd make an app version of the site. It would be so cute to have your pet as a little widget on your phone and everything!

I loved Neopets as a kid! Although I don't remember playing it for very long, it was still fun. Honestly, I'm surprised it's still around.
I do remember joining a guild that was a crossover with Eeveelutions and Warrior Cats since I was obsessed with those. Ahh, good times...

I grew up with Neopets! It was the first website I got hooked on. I don't know how I thought to look for virtual pets, but that was how I found it. I made so many accounts over the years, had so many online friends (probably a bad thing for a 10 year old but I did lie about my age LMAO), and got a few dream colors for my pets.

Unfortunately my brother was a jerk and purposefully got my accounts frozen, one reason I kept having to remake. I was a horse girl growing up so the Uni was my favorite at the start, but eventually it moved onto the Shoyru, before finally settling on Eyrie. I have an account that I log into occasionally but I don't seriously play. I credit Neopets for a lot of my creativity and imagination (it was where I started role-playing and getting into writing), so I'll always think of it fondly.

Back