Explain your lineup thread

IMG_7657.png

The enchanted butterfly flies towards the stars. She doesn’t know what awaits her once she gets there, but she’s excited to find out. She senses it’ll be something magical. 🦋🌈✨

IMG_7655.jpeg

Screen Shot 2024-05-05 at 10.17.20 AM.png

May seem a little boring but I am so hyped for the historic sceneries 🥺 I think this may be the first time I've displayed all 5 of my green star frags since collecting a full row but I actually like this so much better than just one straight row of them.

The top line of my lineup represents the colors of something that is very important to me 🙂. The cat is there just because I wanted to have it in my lineup and also to go with my chonky cat avatar 😸.

I don’t have a lot to go with the night sky background yet, so it is just a single star 🙂.

View attachment 558868
May seem a little boring but I am so hyped for the historic sceneries 🥺 I think this may be the first time I've displayed all 5 of my green star frags since collecting a full row but I actually like this so much better than just one straight row of them.
I absolutely love this idea. I totally might steal it if historic enchanted forest scenery ever becomes a thing. 😅 I have a row of the mushroom lamps but nothing I can really put with them on their own.

Back