• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading fruit trade - done

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! I'm looking to do a fruit trade with the lineup order below (buying order from first to last). I can offer perfect peaches and lemons.

if you're interested in swapping, then I ask you to confirm with me before purchasing.

704.jpg
coconut - @/Sgt.Groove
699.jpg
durian - @/himekirako
705.jpg
banana - @/Sharksheep
700.jpg
lemon - myself
703.jpg
persimmon - @/Jhine7
702.jpg
mango -
701.jpg
lychee -
671.jpg
perfect pear - @/himekirako
670.jpg
perfect peach - myself
669.jpg
perfect orange - @/roseflower
668.jpg
perfect cherry - @/Sharksheep
667.jpg
perfect apple -

thank you!
I can send you a perfect apple for a perfect peach. Just let me know when.

U can send it when I send yours. I’m in no rush! Just let me know when you’re ready for it.

🍑Movin' to the country
Gonna eat a lot of peaches 🍑

I’ll let you know when to purchase the mango, thank you!
would you like me to purchase the peach now or later, and would you like a message?
later if that's okay! i still need to think of a good placement LOL
any message is okay! 🍑 thank you lots!

I can get you a lychee! did you want a message on it?

I can get you a lychee! did you want a message on it?
I’m currently traveling, and this made my day because I wasn’t sure if I’d get the last fruit I need! Thank you so much!
Would you like a fruit in return?
Could I ask you to buy the lychee for me later after I get the other folks to buy my fruits in the desired order first? No message needed.

I’m currently traveling, and this made my day because I wasn’t sure if I’d get the last fruit I need! Thank you so much!
Would you like a fruit in return?
Could I ask you to buy the lychee for me later after I get the other folks to buy my fruits in the desired order first? No message needed.
could I please get a peach? o: and of course!! just let me know when you're ready for me to send it ❤️

Thanks ❤️ Would you like the peach now or later, and would you like a message?
I'll take the peach now if you have the time but whenever is okay! and no message needed unless of course you'd like to put something :] thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back