Isabelle
Sky Clouds Scenery
Playful Scenery
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
Katie the Kitten has visited my town again. Does anyone want to open their gates? She sends in the mail a series of items if she comes to your town, I think. Or it goes to the person who brings her, I forget. But if your willing to take in Katie I’d greatly appreciate it, and there may be some sort of reward in it, if not I can always bring over an item or bells to thank you if you want!

So yea! She’ll be open for maybe 45 minutes? Or more. And if I don’t get any replies I’ll just have to send her to my other town, but if I do get replies that would be awesome. The first person who comments will be the person I send Katie to. I hope that’s ok. Sorry in advance. And thanks so much!

Katie the Kitten has visited my town again. Does anyone want to open their gates? She sends in the mail a series of items if she comes to your town, I think. Or it goes to the person who brings her, I forget. But if your willing to take in Katie I’d greatly appreciate it, and there may be some sort of reward in it, if not I can always bring over an item or bells to thank you if you want!

So yea! She’ll be open for maybe 45 minutes? Or more. And if I don’t get any replies I’ll just have to send her to my other town, but if I do get replies that would be awesome. The first person who comments will be the person I send Katie to. I hope that’s ok. Sorry in advance. And thanks so much!
Update: unfortunately, Katie has moved! Sorry folks! Please disregard my previous post, thanks !

Back