• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

July Birthstone (Ruby) Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to post alot to get it, its mine also! I bet I can achieve it!

You guys are all so worried about TBT and stuff, just sell off a few villagers, convert the couple million Bells into TBT. Or spent six hours selling turnips at ridiculously high prices in another town like I did.

Now that I have my own birthstone, I think I'll sell all of my other ones and just keep my own. It doesn't feel as special if I have all of the others with it.

So does that mean in September there will be a September Birthstone II?

The staff do plenty of retiring in terms of collectibles so I don't think it would be massively surprising.

Perhaps if they decide to do a new monthly collectible set they can bring back the old ones just at a higher price i.e. 599 instead of 299.

Last edited:
The staff do plenty of retiring in terms of collectibles so I don't think it would be massively surprising.

Perhaps if they decide to do a new monthly collectible set they can bring back the old ones just at a higher price i.e. 599 instead of 299.

Retiring? As in, removing it from everyone's profiles, or just never rereleasing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back