(looking for) art of my OC'S

no messages unless you wish for it! and yes yes >:^D will do! thank you for looking at my list and giving me the mushroom and candy T__T sorry if i was overstepping my boundaries btw..!
It's ok, I've always loved your art and the art style. They have done so much justice to my characters tbh! 🥰

And, I sent you two collectibles. With one candy containing a special message! 🥳

It's ok, I've always loved your art and the art style. They have done so much justice to my characters tbh! 🥰

And, I sent you two collectibles. With one candy containing a special message! 🥳
Hehhe I'm glad that I drew them to your liking!
AND thank you!!!! whoo!!! candy!!!

@Yanrima~ i'm done!
i'm sorry you had to find out this way but... any character i touch turns evil
i hope you like it nonetheless! thank you again for the collectibles!
yrimasurprise2.png

yrimasurprise1.png
yrimasurprise3.png
yrimasurprise4.png

@Yanrima~ i'm done!
i'm sorry you had to find out this way but... any character i touch turns evil
i hope you like it nonetheless! thank you again for the collectibles!
View attachment 553248
Yess!! Gives off a "true final boss" vibes from the art itself. 🤩

Also, could the ribbon on the dress be adjusted a bit to the center of the dress? If not, then it's ok by me! ☺️

Yess!! Gives off a "true final boss" vibes from the art itself. 🤩

Also, could the ribbon on the dress be adjusted a bit to the center of the dress? If not, then it's ok by me! ☺️
oh whoop! good eye- sorry i didn't catch that

EDIT:
here ya go!
yrimasurprise2.png

yrimasurprise1.png
yrimasurprise3.png
yrimasurprise4.png

Last edited:
Thank you!

This is now perfection!!! I love it so much! 🥰😍
whoo!! that makes me happy to hear- sorry about that blunder! and i'm sorry for acting shameless and asking for collectibles 🙇‍♂️ idk what came over me but thank you for even listening to my request hahaha (and ofc ty again for the collectibles! )

whoo!! that makes me happy to hear- sorry about that blunder! and i'm sorry for acting shameless and asking for collectibles 🙇‍♂️ idk what came over me but thank you for even listening to my request hahaha (and ofc ty again for the collectibles! )
It's ok by me, I really love your art and I want to help you with the collectibles you're looking for.

So, it's no problem! 🥳
gift.png

Back