Trading Looking for bells! Can sell Villager, NPC and Sanrio posters!

Accepting
  1. Bells

Strawbelles

♥Blueberries♥
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
I just reset my island and am desperately trying to save up bells to pay off my mortgages. I'm willing to sell 2,000 bells per poster as I own every amiibo. If you're after villager, NPC or Sanrio posters I can get them for you! I also have the Villager Poster if you need that one. :)

Thanks!

I'll have Villager's Poster, please. I didn't even know that existed TBH!

Also, if you don't mind, I can donate a generous amount of bells to help you out. Does 9 million work?

And what is your timezone? I'm in Pacific Daylight Time and I'm not available until way after 2:49 PM.

I'll have Villager's Poster, please. I didn't even know that existed TBH!

Also, if you don't mind, I can donate a generous amount of bells to help you out. Does 9 million work?

And what is your timezone? I'm in Pacific Daylight Time and I'm not available until way after 2:49 PM.
Yeah sure thing! I didn't know it existed either tbh! And are you sure? That's so incredibly kind and generous of you, I'm more than happy to accept whatever you want to give, no pressure at all. I appreciate it so much though! Ah, I'm in GMT and it's already 3:17pm here so it might be late by the time you're free and I need to be in bed by 10pm for work.

Will you be available tomorrow?

Yeah sure thing! I didn't know it existed either tbh! And are you sure? That's so incredibly kind and generous of you, I'm more than happy to accept whatever you want to give, no pressure at all. I appreciate it so much though! Ah, I'm in GMT and it's already 3:17pm here so it might be late by the time you're free and I need to be in bed by 10pm for work.

Will you be available tomorrow?
Yeah! We can do tomorrow.

I'd be more than happy to accept the bells if you're happy to offer that! What posters are you after? :)
3 Villager
2 Blathers
3 Brewster
2 CJ
2 Flick
2 Pave
2 Zipper
2 Jingle
3 Jack
3 Lucky
4 Wisp
1 DJ KK