• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Looking to trade gifts with people who grow lemons!

Aquilla

the most wonderful time of the year 🌸
Team 2
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Toy Duck Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Moon Ball
For the current event we need to collect several types of fruit. I’m looking for players who can find lemons natively in their game. My native fruit is grapes. If we exchange gifts, we can get each others fruits this way!

Yoo Aquilla :) I have lemons and actually am in dire need of grapes! I'm not sure if I have you added already, but either way I'm down to trade!

If we're not friends on there here's my code:
4124 2105 030

Yoo Aquilla :) I have lemons and actually am in dire need of grapes! I'm not sure if I have you added already, but either way I'm down to trade!

If we're not friends on there here's my code:
4124 2105 030
Ohh wonderful! I found out that you can just buy from the market box as well. I actually managed with the lemons yesterday but I’ll add you and then put lots of grapes in my box!

Edit: noooo I just realised the event is over already! I’m so sorry :c it was 2:30am for me when you replied so I only saw it now in the morning. But I’m glad I’ve added you, we’re ready for next time!

Last edited:
Back