Status
Not open for further replies.

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
We are giving out MOD jobs to the first two people to sign up. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't join! By all means, this is an awesmoe forums made by yours truly. I am even looking in to Live Chat and for a limited time, I will give out special ranks.

BAMBAM! said:
OK, then you need to choose what category you want to moderate, Video Games or Life, the Universe and Everything (Off-Topic). You will have to post the posting guidelines. Just copying it from NSider would be easiest.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
OK, then you need to choose what category you want to moderate, Video Games or Life, the Universe and Everything (Off-Topic). You will have to post the posting guidelines. Just copying it from NSider would be easiest.
I will do vidoe games please I have just copied unwritten rules from Nsider I will gve credit to them and is that what you want?

BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
I will do vidoe games please I have just copied unwritten rules from Nsider I will gve credit to them and is that what you want?
Actualy the seconed one is the one I want thanks.

I would like to add that I have gotten Live Chat up on the main page. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back